Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My many deaths (gore) 1/2
I have two fantasy : The one , be stabbed in my belly (especially navel or lower belly) the second , have my belly open pubis to navel or pubis to nipples ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

definitely do not like the intestine touch ups or that much gore or blood. But you look hot in all of them but I am not into the intestines on the outside bit or that much.
(09-13-2019, 09:57 PM)CHASE Wrote: definitely do not like the intestine touch ups or that much gore or blood. But you look hot in all of them but I am not into the intestines on the outside bit or that much.
sorry, i can delete this post
(09-13-2019, 10:04 PM)danslenombril Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 09:57 PM)CHASE Wrote: definitely do not like the intestine touch ups or that much gore or blood. But you look hot in all of them but I am not into the intestines on the outside bit or that much.
sorry, i can delete this post

Oh no, don't delete it because of me. Others, like one who already replied, like it. It's just my preference is not for the gore or blood or intestines outside bodies. It's a turn off to me but don't let that stop you and others from enjoying it.
Love it, especially the exposed guts.  Great work!
Thanks for warning when gore is involved. It's an immediate turn off for me, but that's just me. I love your other stuff!

Do you take requests? I'd like to use you in some of my scenes Smile
Love it! Love it more! The stab locations in & just under the belly button are perfect and the hands reaching inside make it all that much better!
Love your action... always have ... don't stop some are very realistic ;-)
I love it when your beautiful belly bleeds and puts a knife and arrows.