Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterloo - handsome guy belly stab
I just saw this movie recently.
It depicts tragic historical events; however, if I take this short episode independently from the context, it lines up pretty well with some of the fantasies of this forum Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kUn5pw7R98
unable to process video
(01-02-2020, 02:06 PM)CHASE Wrote: unable to process video
Click download and play the video from your computer. Works well.

(01-02-2020, 07:22 AM)someguy123user Wrote: I just saw this movie recently.
It depicts tragic historical events; however, if I take this short episode independently from the context, it lines up pretty well with some of the fantasies of this forum Tongue

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qBpKw2...tPcREgtQeQ
Great scene and a hot victim. Thank you for posting.
hmm, thats weird... Usually it takes several minutes after the upload to be processed, but i did last night lol.
Yeah, you can still download it, but ill look into it.

Note: I have updated the 1st post with a youtube link.
I hope it works better Smile
(01-02-2020, 06:51 PM)bellyboy Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 03:29 PM)garyj Wrote:
Click download and play the video from your computer. Works well.

(01-02-2020, 07:22 AM)someguy123user Wrote: I just saw this movie recently.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qBpKw2...tPcREgtQeQ
Great scene and a hot victim. Thank you for posting.
I saw the trailer. Is the "hot victim" the young man in the uniform who is in the courtyard area and takes the blade of a sword into his guts? If so does anyone know the actor's name?

Peter Moorst
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6914709/?ref_=tt_cl_t4
saw it this time. Was PETERLOO a movie? It was a sad event and this clip shows how horrible it was. I don't find this one bit sexual and maybe it might cure me of this fetish. Realistic stabs in sad events such as this don't do a thing for me and I'm glad in a way because it means I still have a soul! Wink
(01-03-2020, 12:17 PM)CHASE Wrote: saw it this time. Was PETERLOO a movie? It was a sad event and this clip shows how horrible it was. I don't find this one bit sexual and maybe it might cure me of this fetish. Realistic stabs in sad events such as this don't do a thing for me and I'm glad in a way because it means I still have a soul! Wink

That's why I mentioned that I take this scene outside of the context - I never like tragic stories for this kind of fantasies.
To be fair, most of the scenes from movies that we share here (and on the old forum too) are in one way or another depicting sad events in a movie story (unless its an antagonist death).

I just take this episode on its own.

I think it was not intentional, but it just sounded like you are implying I don't have a soul, because I posted this, and you don't like it due to having a soul lol. You are being a bit biased with such statement Wink
(01-03-2020, 07:55 PM)someguy123user Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 12:17 PM)CHASE Wrote: saw it this time. Was PETERLOO a movie? It was a sad event and this clip shows how horrible it was. I don't find this one bit sexual and maybe it might cure me of this fetish. Realistic stabs in sad events such as this don't do a thing for me and I'm glad in a way because it means I still have a soul! Wink

That's why I mentioned that I take this scene outside of the context - I never like tragic stories for this kind of fantasies.
To be fair, most of the scenes from movies that we share here (and on the old forum too) are in one way or another depicting sad events in a movie story (unless its an antagonist death).

I just take this episode on its own.

I think it was not intentional, but it just sounded like you are implying I don't have a soul, because I posted this, and you don't like it due to having a soul lol. You are being a bit biased with such statement Wink

I also guess even after all this time I still haven't come to terms with me, a nice person, having this fetish, even fantasy based and it's like another person who likes these things or a child. I often wonder if all of us here who like these things aren't stuck in some child phase that we never grew out of and most other males did. Most males seem to like this sort of stuff but leave it behind or at least seem to.