Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Gut Fuck
I do this from time to time...

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow that is so hot, GutKnife. I enjoy doing that to myself too, but stripped and oiled up at home. I rest the hilt of the bayonet, hunting knife or short sword on the edge of a heavy table or desk where it can't move. I rock back on the chair until I can put the tip of the weapon in the centre of my navel, then rock forward on the chair so the tip pushes in deep. Rocking back and forward makes my gut muscles tighten involuntarily round the blade. I can keep on 'the edge' for ages. The intense feeling drives me wild as I'm riding the blade, then if I let the chair slam to the floor, the extra thrust of the blade gives me a massive explosion.

Is this how it feels for you?
(01-28-2020, 04:30 PM)bruffman Wrote: Wow that is so hot, GutKnife. I enjoy doing that to myself too, but stripped and oiled up at home. I rest the hilt of the bayonet, hunting knife or short sword on the edge of a heavy table or desk where it can't move. I rock back on the chair until I can put the tip of the weapon in the centre of my navel, then rock forward on the chair so the tip pushes in deep. Rocking back and forward makes my gut muscles tighten involuntarily round the blade. I can keep on 'the edge' for ages. The intense feeling drives me wild as I'm riding the blade, then if I let the chair slam to the floor, the extra thrust of the blade gives me a massive explosion.

Is this how it feels for you?

I love to get off doing this by myself more than anything. My fave pointy but dull blade, sitting at my desk with the blade fixed in between the drawers, the point in my gut hole about 2 1/2 inches above the navel, looking through muscle stud or young lean dude pics which I have manipulated or written little stories for, chatting with guys online hoping they will help me work the blade into my gut. I don’t do this very often cause it can take some time for things to heal. But the feeling of whatever weapon pressing REAL hard into me, my abs sucking in or going soft or hard or pushing out as needed till I SPILL.... oh fuck... GUT fuck..  I DO want it NOW!

Attached Files Image(s)