Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You, Me and Marcus
His name was Marcus, the youngest son of the Count of Verdeu. You had sworn to the count that you would keep him safe in the family estate while the count was away at war. You weren't really sre why he chose you to stay behind and could see the jealous look in my eyes. You had alway's been the Count's right-hand man, so it came as a surprise that I would be going with him to war while you stayed back on babysitting duty.

You never really trusted me. You knew how cunning I actually was. You always questioned the count for trusting me, but he would always reassure you that my loyalty was to him.

While the Count and I were away at war. You had spent several months alone with Marcus and became far closer than either of you had imagined. You trained him well with the sword and helped him tone up his young body. You had secretly enjoyed watching his youthful, strong muscles glistening with sweat in the sunlight. You had known him as a boy, but with each passing day, you saw how much of a man he had become.

It was quite shocking news when you heard the Count to be slain in battle. I was the second in command of the Count's forces and had laid claim to his title, declaring that Marcus was too young. It was well-known amongst the townspeople that I had been the one who killed his father, and I was arrogant enough to boast of having killed Marcus' older brother three years earlier, when it was believed he was killed by a stray hunter's arrow to his chest.

Your relationship blossomed when word was delivered of his father's death. You knew that you would have to be the one to tell him. You dismissed the other servants for the day and found him in the bath-house. When you told him, he began sobbing and wrapped his arms around your waste and cried against your muscular chest. His smooth, naked body pressed hard against yours. You felt his strong muscles vibrating against your body as he pressed his even harder against you. You held him in your arms and ran your hands across his back, cradling him in your strong embrace.

You carried the young man to his room and laid him in his bed, but as you truned to leave, he asked you to stay, saying that he did not want to be alone. So, you spent the whole night in his bed with him curled up in your embrace. Your muscular chest caressed against his.

When I had finally arrived back in town, you and Marcus had decided to end it all here. You were informed that the slayer of his father had come to put an end to the family line and knew that you could not talk Marcus out of the opportunity to avenge his father's death. And you, yourself, did not want to pass up that opportunity either.

You were both standing in the entryway of the palace when I walked in. I pulled my sword from its sheath and said, pointing it at Marcus, "It's time to put the old days behind us and bring in the new."
"Over my dead body," your voice bellowed aggressively at me.
"That is the idea." My retort exuded the arrogant confidence that I was renown for.

Marcus hadn't even pulled out his sword when I took the first swing at his throat. Luckily for him, you were in your best form and deflected the swing over his head. Marcus then pulled out his sword at tried a quick jab at my midsection, which, I quickly side-stepped and kicked his chest, sending him backwards against the ground.

Grabbing his sword from the ground, I then turned my attention towards you, blocking your every strike with one sword, while forcing you to step back as I swung the other. When you were about twenty feet from the boy, I gave you a hard head-butt to the face, sending you down to the ground.

As I raised my sword to jab into your bare mid-section, Marcus jabbed a small dagger into my muscular back, causing me to bellow out in pain. AARGGGHHHH!!!!!

I then turned my attention to the boy, who tried to flee from my wrathful fury. As he ran to the stairway, he stumbled on the first step and fell face-first on the stairs. I then rammed one sword into his lower back, causing his to cry out in pain. "Wwwuuaaagghhh!!" Hit back arched as the blade ram him through. The tip stuck out of his navel and clinked against the stone stairs.

I then turned to go back after you when Marcus let out a boastful yell, "You fucking coward!! You can only kill someone by stabbing them in the back."

Immediately my rage built back up inside me and I turned back to the mouthy brat. "Well, let's just see, you arrogant boy."

I flipped Marcus over and pinned him against the steps, his glaring brown eyes staring straight at me. I pulled out the small dagger that had been protruding from my beefy back and rammed it into his navel, watching his front muscles all tighten up at the pain, as he struggled hard not to cry out, fearing a dishonorable death. I then backed up and put the tip of his own sword against his chest. "Time to die by your own sword."

But, before I could deal the deadly blow, my back arched forward and the blade of your sword stuck out of my gut, just above the navel. I again let out a roar of pain, strong and manly. "AAAAArrrrrrrggghhh!!!
Marcus pulled the blade from his gut and jabbed it into mine, just below the navel, causing my whole body to spasm from the orgasmic shock. I fell beside the boy, my muscles jerking trying to ward off death.

You then grabbed Marcus' body and surveyed the damage, and you realized that his wounds were mortal. The fear was prevalent in your eyes, and even Marcus felt the need to comfort you. "Don't worry, we got him. My father will know that you gave all you could to keep me safe. I'll tell him myself."

You picked up the boy in your embrace and held his body against yours. You then felt him arch forward suddenly and begin violently trembling and did not realize why until my blade had completely pierced his chest and was protruding deep into yours. Blood filled your lungs so quickly, you had no time to holler. Only a muffled cough of blood left your lips. You felt your own body begin trembling as you looked into the wide, brown eyes of the young man whose lifeless body was now pinned against yours.

You then fell forward, pressing the boy between both of our dying bodies. This made the sword pierce even deeper into your chest. The last thing you saw before the world turned black, was my dead stare peering over the shoulder of the boy as your fleshy chest pressed against his.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Great story, thank you for sharing!
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/