Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our kind of ASMR.

This guy has hot navel piercings and tattoos. I remember watching a video of him where he talked about how men should get navel piercings and he thinks its dumb that people shame them for that. (all the while his navel was exposed) He seems to be doing these belly asmr videos now. He doesnt stab his navel or anything, but i think its hot when guys talk about their navels and guts and are obviously belly-centric.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(02-27-2020, 09:40 PM)Male Navel Wrote:

This guy has hot navel piercings and tattoos. I remember watching a video of him where he talked about how men should get navel piercings and he thinks its dumb that people shame them for that. (all the while his navel was exposed) He seems to be doing these belly asmr videos now. He doesnt stab his navel or anything, but i think its hot when guys talk about their navels and guts and are obviously belly-centric.
Thanks for sharing.  This guy definitely is belly-centric.   Would be hot to see him play with a knife or sword!

I like this video from his Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/85XYpJ63Tsg
I agree, he should play with blades in his navel for his videos. Maybe i can suggest that to him in the comments.  Wink Also the fact that he shows his gut and navel with his clothes on, something i've always found hot. When only the navel and belly are exposed but the body remains covered.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹