Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
arrowed muscle - a web-cam model tests
Looking back on my filming days, I have often talked about how rather than throw my actors in front of the camera, I would first engage them in discussions. usually first about old movies with cool kill shots they'd seen, and perhaps the special effects (or lack of) used in them. This would encourage them to both recount kills that had stuck with them, and think about how they might be accomplished on camera. We would talk about where the actors took the hits and how they reacted, and how strongly they physically sympathized with hits in different areas. Not surprisingly they seemed to most strongly remember vivid kills that they had seen as boys or teenagers, and would often relate them to how they would act out dying when playing war, cowboys and Indians, etc. Most of them could describe in detail at least four or five kills that had made a strong impression on them.

I would also stress designing the scenes to take best advantage of the physique of the actor, no matter what their body type, to make them look their best. If they had great muscles we would try to accentuate them; if they didn't we would do what we could to use their softer bodies in such a way that they were comfortable with.

I would say that 70% of their scene descriptions involved belly hits, in the general vicinity of the navel or six-pack. Now of course most of these were not shirtless hits, but they tended to describe them as if they were. Maybe 20% were shots in the guts, below the navel and above the cock. Only 10% or so were chest hits.

In describing these hits, the guys would almost always describe belly shots specifically as "right in the belly", once I got them out of the habit of saying "stomach", as I would point out that the stomach is actually just a small part of the upper belly close to the bottom of the sternum. Just as often they would say right in the navel or right in the bellybutton, and most would comment on how the navel was pretty much a perfect bulls-eye target. So when they said belly shots, they almost always leaned towards lower belly. And generally belly shots would be described as straight in, level shots. I think this all comes from a natural tendency to just grab the belly right in the navel area if you get shot or stabbed.

Most guys tend to describe gut shots as being nastier or more painful then belly hits. They tended to respond to them as being more sadistic, agonizing, dramatic, and a slower death. They also would describe such hits as being a little more personal and intimate, as usually the attacker and victim would be very close together. Most hits "right in the guts" tended to be upthrusts with knives or swords, or shoving a gun at a slightly upwards angle point blank. Arrow shots, a little less common, tended to be upper guts, straight in just under the navel to mid-gut.

Chest shots were probably least favored for dramatic effect simply because they are seen as a quicker death, and less painful. Some preferred a shot right in the middle of the sternum, while others tended to prefer the nipple area; several just seemed to get a kick out of saying "shoot 'em right in the tit!"

As our conversations progressed to the point of actually mapping out scenes to perform for the camera, all the elements described above would come into play. Of course I made it clear early on that we would be working shirtless, to show off both the weapons and the body type to best effect. Where the actor was most inclined to take a hit often just depended on the choice of weapon. Nobody seemed very interested in getting shot or stabbed in the chest, unless just as a finish shot after getting hit elsewhere, except maybe with arrows, as even an arrow shot in the chest wouldn't necessarily be a quick death.

Spear shots were possibly easiest; most guys wanted to take a spear right in the belly, especially a thrown spear. If it was a thrust spear, right in the bellybutton would invariably be first choice, guts a close second, especially a thrust just under the navel. Some guys with a long lean body would lean towards taking it a little lower if they had a nice long gut area to show off, as it allows the actor to fold neatly around the spear. and writhe on it before dying.

Sword shots tend to be a little more up close and personal, so up into the guts was most common. Straight into the belly would be second.

Knives are definitely even more intimate, and most guys seemed to like getting stabbed while in a clinch with their attacker, pulled bare chest to chest even, making it harder to resist, while getting stuck either right in the belly or taking thrusts up into their guts repeatedly. A knife is also probably the single best choice for a stab in the navel, as it is easiest to aim deliberately and even slowly. And any scenario allowing for multiple thrusts with a knife is a perfect setup, because of the rhythmic quality, for leading to an orgasmic death performance.

As far as arrow shots go, single arrows straight into the belly or even the navel were probably most popular, as they simply look like a nice bulls-eye hit, with an assuredly slow death playout. Nobody dies quick from an arrow in his belly, as we have all seen it many times in Westerns and peplum films.

Gunshots require a little more imagination from the actor, but they are probably the kind of death we have all seen most often; with my actors I was giving them the opportunity to take gunshots bare-chested, which we only see very occasionally in movies. I usually used recorded sound effects while filming to give the actor something to respond to if possible. Given the option, at a distance most preferred to take shots in their bellies multiple times, with maybe a shot or two in the pecs to finish. This goes back to how we played such scenes as kids, and the natural reaction is almost always to grab your belly after getting shot. In a more closeup situation, getting pumped repeatedly in the guts plays good as a painful way to take it. For machine guns, virtually all my guys liked getting their bellies and guts riddled, maybe taking a strafe across the chest to finish while they clutched their bellies.

Bayonets by their very nature put a little distance between the attacker and the victim; almost without exception my guys would prefer to get stuck in the guts just under the navel, then have the gun fire, putting a finishing slug right through their navel.

As far as groin hits go, I'd say about 30% of my guys were OK with taking shots there. Rather than hitting in the balls, which is kind of hard to play interestingly and isn't very fatal, I would steer them towards taking a groin hit in the dick, with the assumption that it is being held somewhat upright like how jockey underwear holds you. So the hit would actually be going through the cock up into the guts. This was especially effective with arrow shots and gunshots, which gave them a great excuse to grab and clutch at their cocks. With a collapsible knife prop like we used, such a hit would usually be the last in a series; after a few stabs in the belly, a nice upthrust right under the cockhead, pulling it up and pinning it to their upper gut just under the navel usually resulted in a great orgasmic death performance. Most guys would be good and hard after a couple of takes of such a scene; I always felt it was a way for them to engage in physical activity that was blatantly homoerotic, without seeming actually "gay". A couple of my actors I am sure went straight home and jerked off after filming such scenes.

All in all, that's pretty much everything I learned from 20+ years of filming such scenes with several dozen actors. The main thing is to get them comfortable with the idea of this as play, like we did when we were kids, while trying scene ideas that are just a little more intense and graphic than you would get away with in a commercial movie, and to stress the concept of "selling the prop" or special effect involved. Almost all of my actors were straight, and none of them ever seemed concerned that what we were doing was particularly "gay". It was just fun! Hopefully my experiences might inspire and help others who are trying to film their own such projects.
- Derek
(03-07-2020, 02:45 AM)bellyboy Wrote: No question it would have been fun. Perhaps not particularly "gay", but were there erections?
Read the next-to-last paragraph again.
- Derek

(03-06-2020, 10:50 PM)bellyboy Wrote: Derek, are you a belly or gut man? Where do you prefer getting it? I want it in both places, belly button and lower guts.
I like getting it in my navel, but I love taking it in the guts...a nice upthrust that lifts me up on my toes.
 - Derek
(03-06-2020, 11:42 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Looking back on my filming days..
Thank you Derek for this interesting inside information about how you filmed these clips. I don't know how many you made but guess it must be at least 150. Great job you and your guys did!!!
Photo 
(03-07-2020, 09:40 AM)garyj Wrote:
Thank you Derek for this interesting inside information about how you filmed these clips. I don't know how many you made but guess it must be at least 150. Great job you and your guys did!!!
Thanks Gary.  Actually probably filmed and posted over a thousand back in the day when there was the Male Bellystabbing Fantasies bulletin board (remember those?) in the late 1990s.  My earliest posts were animated GIFS, then very short 15 second videos.  But I remember the file numbers getting past 900 easily.  Some of these guys I filmed with many many times; with Tattoo Guy it was a weekly ritual...he'd come over with a couple beers and say "OK what are we doing tonight?" and I'd have a couple new ideas planned out.  This went on for years!  He probably was gutshot with bullets and arrows hundreds of times as I came up with different variations.  Pizza Boy too, from his teens into his 30s.  Same with Army Guy.  I probably have a couple hundred scenes each just with those guys, and there were many more who only filmed a few times.  Possibly the most erotic to film with was Big Red...I had a thing for long-haired guys in briefs, it was like getting killed by a barbarian warrior.  We started when he was about 17.  By age 20 he would show up and just immediately strip down to his briefs and I would do the same.  I must've stabbed him in his hard flat gut a thousand times.  Oddly, he couldn't stand getting it in the bellybutton, he had a real phobia about it, although he didn't mind giving it there.  And he was super straight (I was best man at his first wedding).  Yet...yet... he seemed to take great pleasure in pinning my hard cock to my guts with a dagger and jerking it upwards until I nearly came on my belly, and didn't mind me doing the same to him...I could stretch his skewered dick clear up to his bellybutton!  He was also the first guy i filmed the skewered belly-to-belly with a sword routine, and I can still remember how it felt as he slammed his belly (and his hard cock) down on mine, almost like he was fucking me in the guts.  Fun times!  He moved out West many years ago, but visited me last year after not seeing me for almost 20 years.  I showed him some of the recent OverKill stuff with all the fancy computer animation enhancement to the effects I had done and he was very impressed, and recognized many of the hits as remakes of routines we had filmed in my bedroom years before; I think he was really pleased to have helped come up with ideas. He had a very cool body back in the day and I made him completely comfortable working nearly naked in front of the camera.

Thank you so much Derek for your detailed and hot descriptions of pre-filming discussions you had with the actors and then of the different scenes being filmed.
I especially luv the comment in 4th paragraph - "Just as often they would say right in the navel or right in the bellybutton, and most would comment on how the navel was pretty much a perfect bulls-eye target."
Also the comment about how your actors would want to take a bayonet. If I'd been one of your actors I'd want to have the bayonet rammed into by navel, then pulled out, thrust in just below the first wound and then for me to be finished off with a bullet right in the navel. That would definitely make me cum on camera.
(03-07-2020, 04:04 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 09:40 AM)garyj Wrote:
.....He had a very cool body back in the day and I made him completely comfortable working nearly naked in front of the camera.

Wow Derek, that must have been fun times you had. I just watched one of your clips with "Big Red", where you two both are in briefs (the clip is named "BigAlSwordthrust"). Nice to hear that you had been in contact with him after so many years. So he liked it as much as you did. That's good news.
Thank you again for sharing the videos and the stories behind with us.
(03-07-2020, 06:14 PM)garyj Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 04:04 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 09:40 AM)garyj Wrote: Thank you Derek for this interesting inside information about how you filmed these clips. I don't know how many you made but guess it must be at least 150. Great job you and your guys did!!!
.....He had a very cool body back in the day and I made him completely comfortable working nearly naked in front of the camera.

Wow Derek, that must have been fun times you had. I just watched one of your clips with "Big Red", where you two both are in briefs (the clip is named "BigAlSwordthrust"). Nice to hear that you had been in contact with him after so many years. So he liked it as much as you did. That's good news.
Thank you again for sharing the videos and the stories behind with us.
Big Al is not Big Red.  Big All always wore shorts not briefs. Big Red had very long hair.  I'll try later to post a link to a Big Red clip.
- Derek
For someguy123

My apologies to someguy123 for kind of hijacking your thread...I only wanted to reinforce what a great job you did with that guy on your arrow scenes.  Also I only last night figured out how to post pictures and video links.  I have now moved to creating my own threads  Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly hot work!
 - Derek
(03-08-2020, 02:26 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: For someguy123

My apologies to someguy123 for kind of hijacking your thread...I only wanted to reinforce what a great job you did with that guy on your arrow scenes.  Also I only last night figured out how to post pictures and video links.  I have now moved to creating my own threads  Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly hot work!
 - Derek
haha, no worries - i am glad that people can have fun exciting discussions, and i read those with interest myself Smile
Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable experience - its a rare opportunity to learn about your personal process.
I was very happy that my thread could spawn such an insightful conversation!

Thanks to all you guys for kind comments and encouragements Smile
(03-03-2020, 06:49 AM)someguy123user Wrote: did some more short fun sessions with some web-cam models Smile

I love this guy - his acting I think is spot on (a combination of erotic and pain acting), and a great body Tongue
Here are a few of the tests that i did, for the selected ones like these i did some sound editing Smile

https://drive.google.com/open?id=179Qev3...LHCBI0a1yT

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G-kaX3...3tSB8wYwXt

... and here we get a chance to see him a bit closer later int he vid:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18Y2BAh...XGA333OnRY
i liked the last one best. arrow in chest. looks like it missed his heart at first but i think the twisting on the arrow probably at least nicked his heart. some blood would have made it better and some seconds of a death stare. the throes were good tho.