Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Foolish man
Is it unfair for a mature soldier to expect to not be mercilessly slain on the battlefield?

>>——ArrowAgony—>
This soldier seems to not making it for long now. Soon he falls backwards, legs spread and with the sword still in him.
(03-04-2020, 08:39 AM)garyj Wrote: This soldier seems to not making it for long now. Soon he falls backwards, legs spread and with the sword still in him.
Indeed this old soldier is about to pop his Roman clogs. His only comfort is the thought that another soldier is watching his awkward death throes!

>>——ArrowAgony—>
and they are watching
(03-05-2020, 04:02 AM)celtbear Wrote: and they are watching
That’s what I want to hear  Tongue

>>——ArrowAgony—>
(03-05-2020, 01:57 AM)Arrowagony Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 08:39 AM)garyj Wrote: This soldier seems to not making it for long now. Soon he falls backwards, legs spread and with the sword still in him.
Indeed this old soldier is about to pop his Roman clogs. His only comfort is the thought that another soldier is watching his awkward death throes!
Or even better: the other soldier soons follows you and drops dead on top of you. And stabs you one more time with the sword sticking out of him. He is stabbed from behind and so lies on top of you, facing each other.
(03-05-2020, 03:27 PM)garyj Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 01:57 AM)Arrowagony Wrote:
Or even better: the other soldier soons follows you and drops dead on top of you. And stabs you one more time with the sword sticking out of him. He is stabbed from behind and so lies on top of you, facing each other.
I do know how the other poor man feels, skewered through his back with the sword tip protruding out his chest. Oh Gary!! You poor soldier, distracted by my death agony and now you are run through and killed too! I feel so sorry watching you slain and hearing your terrible screams. As I lay slain on the battlefield I have such a strong death hard-on watching you staggering above me. Oh God Gary, You sexy fucking soldier! Then you pitch forward, impaling me the tip of the sword that has already killed you! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!! OH MY FUCKING GOD GARY!! How much killing can a soldier like me endure? I spurt my cum on you as I experience my deathgasm, my eyes roll back and my long tongue lolls sideways out of my mouth! I die at last!

>>——ArrowAgony—>
(03-06-2020, 01:58 AM)Arrowagony Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 01:57 AM)Arrowagony Wrote: Indeed this old soldier is about to pop his Roman clogs. His only comfort is the thought that another soldier is watching his awkward death throes!
I do know how the other poor man feels, skewered through his back with the sword tip protruding out his chest. Oh Gary!! You poor soldier, distracted by my death agony and now you are run through and killed too! I feel so sorry watching you slain and hearing your terrible screams. As I lay slain on the battlefield I have such a strong death hard-on watching you staggering above me. Oh God Gary, You sexy fucking soldier! Then you pitch forward, impaling me the tip of the sword that has already killed you! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!! OH MY FUCKING GOD GARY!! How much killing can a soldier like me endure? I spurt my cum on you as I experience my deathgasm, my eyes roll back and my long tongue lolls sideways out of my mouth! I die at last!
hot stuff
(03-06-2020, 01:58 AM)Arrowagony Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 01:57 AM)Arrowagony Wrote: Indeed this old soldier is about to pop his Roman clogs. His only comfort is the thought that another soldier is watching his awkward death throes!
That would be the best way to go: the sword and your hard-on. I would surely return the favor and shooting my cum on you as we die together.