Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kirk firing squad - Set #2
These large files seem to work best if I limit myself to one per thread.

I could watch this over and over. Thank you so much!
Ken
watched this then decided to jack off. went to bathroom got lube then remembered i am alone today. took lube to computer and jacked off watching this. great it repeated over and over. like the way the guys face shows shock as his heart gets ripped by
the bullets. then he slowly collapses with mouth and eyes open. saved the lube here as i might get a chance to jack off again.
(01-12-2021, 10:55 PM)jadsitt Wrote: watched this then decided to jack off. went to bathroom got lube then remembered i am alone today. took lube to computer and jacked off watching this. great it repeated over and over. like the way the guys face shows shock as his heart gets ripped by
the bullets. then he slowly collapses with mouth and eyes open. saved the lube here as i might get a chance to jack off again.
Thank you SO much for that. I love guys describing jacking off to my renders. It gives them a freshness after I've jacked off to them myself countless times. I would edge myself literally for hours while I was creating them.

Speaking of jacking off, I've been posting some illustrated stories on my FetLife site. I have quite a few renders posted there that I haven't posted here, and vice versa. Most are marked Friends Only to get around their stupid rule about showing blood. Send me a friends request and I'll add you.

https://fetlife.com/users/437245/posts
Thanks a lot my friend !!!
Kirk is so so cute.
(02-06-2021, 05:25 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Kirk is so so cute.

The real life Kirk was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I wish I could do more animations but even if my rig was working and I had the time, animation is a pain in the ass. Quite rewarding though. Really gives me an appreciation for how much work goes into Combatposer's wonderful stuff.
(02-06-2021, 10:07 PM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:25 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Kirk is so so cute.

The real life Kirk was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I wish I could do more animations but even if my rig was working and I had the time, animation is a pain in the ass. Quite rewarding though. Really gives me an appreciation for how much work goes into Combatposer's wonderful stuff.
Check your email Tongue
I sent you the full comic 7pgs as a thank you for all you've made.
It's easy of me to imagine myself dying like Kirk.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.