Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to ask about film scenes I can't recall?
So i have been struggling with some movie scenes that i saw as a young teenager on TV but can't find the name of the movie now. So is this the place to ask if someone could identify them, or is it the Videos forum? 
Thanks.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
I don't think it matters. What are the scences?
Well i must have been like 14 or 15 and just realised i had this fetish. There was this movie set in the Amazonian forest or a tropical forest, and one in one scene one of the villains was standing at the top of a waterfall threatening to shoot a woman -one of the main characters, but she shot him first, it seemed RIGHT in the navel. He put his hand on his gut, managed to say "fucking bitch" and fell in the river. I cant recall the name of this film and what major actors were in it, but i want to rewatch this scene. It was an "Anaconda" type action film.
割腹
(04-02-2020, 12:17 AM)Male Navel Wrote: Well i must have been like 14 or 15 and just realised i had this fetish. There was this movie set in the Amazonian forest or a tropical forest, and one in one scene one of the villains was standing at the top of a waterfall threatening to shoot a woman -one of the main characters, but she shot him first, it seemed RIGHT in the navel. He put his hand on his gut, managed to say "fucking bitch" and fell in the river. I cant recall the name of this film and what major actors were in it, but i want to rewatch this scene. It was an "Anaconda" type action film.

Not sure of the movie you're looking for but it did make me think of Anaconda 3 where David Hasselholf shoots a guy in the chest before getting stabbed in the gut after a fight with the heroine. Decent scene. Maybe it was an Anaconda movie? Think there were four or five.
it would help if we knew the year the movie came out. AND did you see it on TV or in the theater? Two movies come to mind. One is not it: the FOUR SKULLS OF JONATHAN DRAKE. The other one is called Piranha but not the film series, a movie made before that one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha_(1972_film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpxWlxN-P7E
Thank you BearFoot and Chase, ill check out the movies. And I saw it on TV not the cinema.
割腹
Chase, BearFoot, I checked the movies and the scene is not from them. The guy was shot in the gut and fell from a high waterfall. Tho i did enjoy the stabbing scene with Hasselhof, thanks for that. I might remember it wrong tho so no worries.
Another scene i wanted to ask about, i saw on youtube, but i can't find it again. It was one of these old martial arts movies. In one fight scene the protagonist had his hands tied behind his back, and while he was fighting he had a skewer impaled in his gut, right in the center. He continued to fight, but he realised he was outnumbered and.... shoved the skewer deeper in his navel but plunging himself in a concrete wall. It was like a Wu tang movie. I'm sure im not the only one who has seen it.
割腹
(04-04-2020, 06:35 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Chase, BearFoot, I checked the movies and the scene is not from them. The guy was shot in the gut and fell from a high waterfall. Tho i did enjoy the stabbing scene with Hasselhof, thanks for that. I might remember it wrong tho so no worries.
Another scene i wanted to ask about, i saw on youtube, but i can't find it again. It was one of these old martial arts movies. In one fight scene the protagonist had his hands tied behind his back, and while he was fighting he had a skewer impaled in his gut, right in the center. He continued to fight, but he realised he was outnumbered and.... shoved the skewer deeper in his navel but plunging himself in a concrete wall. It was like a Wu tang movie. I'm sure im not the only one who has seen it.

I've seen that movie, probably a Shaw Brothers movie. Funny, there are so many scenes from those movies and others that I track down, find the title of and then promptly forget again. One was CHALLENGE OF THE MASTER where one man kills about 50 guys in a gambling den armed with two knives as the villains attack him with the same. There was also a scene where a guy is upside down hanging by his ankles and the only two survivors from an attack by a rival sword gang jab in the belly and later they surround an older guy and slice his belly from the sides. There's also another one where a guy gets stabbed through the thin wall of a resturant, sideways! And so many more. The best is the one with the trident death...a short guy jabs a trident into a tall guy's belly area and then pauses. He waits. Then he spins it so that the points spin above and below the belly button using the center at the pivot! He pulls it out and the guy falls back, standing but then he falls~ The best Shaw Brothers though must be one of the original "Team" movies where a guy gets stabbed at a center pole/divider, then proceeds to stab every warrior enemy around him, then gets jabbed into the wall by a spear but manages to kill two more guys near him on the wall. Another has a bald headed monk (recently found this movie again, it was part of a loosely tied together trilogy and I think part 1 or 2 had Jet Li but this was part 2 or 3?) and friends cross a small ravine but as they do they're attacked. They manage to fight off some of the warriors but more come as they run. The bald guy gets stabbed in the back I think. It's pulled out or something. All I know is he falls and either jumps on the killer or manages to get his back on the killer's front and jams the sword  in his own belly button deeper into himself and the guy under him yelling for his friends to "Get away!" Another had LITTLE HEROES OF SHAOLIN monk BOYS getting slaughtered by the dozens by mean adult warriors. There was something wrong with all of these film makers! Wink SUPER NINJAS is pretty good.
(04-04-2020, 08:18 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 06:35 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Chase, BearFoot, I checked the movies and the scene is not from them. The guy was shot in the gut and fell from a high waterfall. Tho i did enjoy the stabbing scene with Hasselhof, thanks for that. I might remember it wrong tho so no worries.

I've seen that movie, probably a Shaw Brothers movie. 
Yes do you happen to remember the name or a word from the name? I really need to see this scene again.  Smile But yeah, so many awesome scenes from these martial arts movies. 
Thanks.
割腹
Here is a list of movies I made up a few months ago:

https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2094

Also remember most of these movies had TWO or maybe even THREE different names!