Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
so glad!
Despite my misgivings about people who post and then...don't...I just wanted everyone to know that I really appreciate having this forum and am so glad to have it and all of you here, even if we disagree on things from time to time and not even that often. 

I really am happy to have this forum! Thanks to all involved and those who created the forum in the first place (Battles!). Thanks!
I love this forum and i love the fetish!  Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
So what happened with the forum the last few days? I assume I wasn't the only one not able to get in? Or do we know? Thanks.
I have no idea. Maybe Battles does"
Hi all, I just found this forum 2 days ago. I felt so lost when the previous one at Yuku went haywire and I couldn't find it again. Imagine the happiness when I found discover this forum. Wanted to say a big thank you too.
(04-01-2020, 03:19 AM)varangian Wrote: So what happened with the forum the last few days? I assume I wasn't the only one not able to get in? Or do we know? Thanks.
It appears that our domain name needed to be renewed, but they didn't warn the guy who owns the site.  Once I let him know the site was down, he checked into it and got it fixed right away.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D