Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Thanks long overdue
Hello my name is KnitNot
I'm just so glad how this group is functioning and I'm somewhat ashamed that I have been keeping my hands a little bit too busy and no I'm not talking about typing on the keyboard. 

This is an appreciation post to all of my long time favorite contact creators like Shank, Foo, Chase, and of course Derek.
You guys are amazing and I truly admire the effort it took to finally have a place where all of these creations are shared. Chase, you're really bringing all the big guy. I just want to say all work posted on this website is truly valued and I also think there must be some sort of contingency plan in case we get locked out of myBB anytime soon. 

Now aside from this, please expect me to reply and comment more on the jewels that you guys publish. You guys rock! I also have to thank all other content creators on this website too! Thanks a lot for the amazing work you guys do and keep it. People here can't stop fapping (Me).
[Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png]
(04-02-2020, 09:09 PM)KnitNot Wrote: Hello my name is KnitNot
I'm just so glad how this group is functioning and I'm somewhat ashamed that I have been keeping my hands a little bit too busy and no I'm not talking about typing on the keyboard. 

This is an appreciation post to all of my long time favorite contact creators like Shank, Foo, Chase, and of course Derek.
You guys are amazing and I truly admire the effort it took to finally have a place where all of these creations are shared. Chase, you're really bringing all the big guy. I just want to say all work posted on this website is truly valued and I also think there must be some sort of contingency plan in case we get locked out of myBB anytime soon. 

Now aside from this, please expect me to reply and comment more on the jewels that you guys publish. You guys rock! I also have to thank all other content creators on this website too! Thanks a lot for the amazing work you guys do and keep it. People here can't stop fapping (Me).
[Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png]

Thanks. It means a lot. I feel that my efforts would be the same if I was just doing this for myself but I think honestly I do want feedback to know others like the same things I do and that my efforts are appreciated by others. Creative people want to connect with others who speak the same language or get what it is they are trying to do or convey or express, regardless of how many say they don't care what others think. They, we, want a connection and a positive one. I AGREE about a contingency plan but I know little about how to set up forums and have even less motivation to try. I know that if this vanished for good, I'd be upset.