Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
so horny !
Lower belly and navel are my G point. I want them stabbed !!!

Attached Files Image(s)

WHAT I WOULD DO WITH YOU!

While pressing forth my tongue first into your navel and then the lightest touch of dthe blade. Then swirl it. THEN push it in deep and jerk it in there while I jerk your thick pulsating member!

Omg you get me hard with no hands!

I'd lift you under your back and jerk you up onto the holding blade!

I’m yours, Jerry

run it through your bare back while with my other hand I grip the back of your balls and massage them with the middle finger, deepening them, hurting them, comforting them as I jerk the blade in so deep and edge from one side of your navel to the other and then up the ridge and down the ridge at first slowlly and then jerkingly fast and then slowly again and while inching it out at first and suprising you when I jab it back in slowly and then out slowly and then in fast up to the fucking hilt!

lemme make it clear in your navel and through your belly button back wall and through your back from there so the point cums out your bare lower back and not from exterior of your backa

Fuck yah!

Shoot that manly chunks of joy juice!

Empty your fucking masculine nuts!

Shoot me all over with your dripping load after load of splashing far reaching man cream!

Kiss my lips as they are caked with your love liquid!

your cock is so extreme and large I can hardly grab it with my whole hand so I spread my fingers wide and massage with each finger and grip and loosen and grip again! Jerkin you and then sucking it as I deepen and twist the blade in new angles, UP the ridge to sites unseen under your navel upper ness and then the opposite way down the navel ridge toward your base of your penis! The base thick and hard, too! Love it! Jerk that mckirk!

Just talking to you and seeing your pics makes me pre cum. No hands! I can cum wthout touching from you!

Fuck your belly button! I'd stick my dick in next and rape your navel!

as we are pressed gtogether, our bellies touch harshly and yet when I cum blast, I blast the cum between our navels and up to our pecs, the wetness reaching up to our nips and futher to our chins, our lips where we kiss the cum into each other's mouths~

How do you feel honey?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mic...ORM=VDRVRV
LOve your response Chase!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(04-04-2020, 05:14 PM)gladlover Wrote: LOve your response Chase!

THANKS!

fORGOT THIS PART:

I'd run the point lighlty along your line from pube to navel and up to pecs and neck and then down again thorugh the navel ridge and down thorugh the lower ridge and down again to base of cock and then guide it less gneetly back up over ridge and JAB it deep in that center, causing you to cum all over the place, splattering the entire body of you and I in five explosive blasts! Searing your dick slit!
(04-05-2020, 12:11 AM)TCHASE Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 05:14 PM)gladlover Wrote: LOve your response Chase!

THANKS!

fORGOT THIS PART:

I'd run the point lighlty along your line from pube to navel and up to pecs and neck and then down again thorugh the navel ridge and down thorugh the lower ridge and down again to base of cock and then  guide it less gneetly back up over ridge and JAB it deep in that center, causing you to cum all over the place, splattering the entire body of you and I in five explosive blasts! Searing your dick slit!
Yum!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(04-03-2020, 05:20 PM)CHASE Wrote: WHAT I WOULD DO WITH YOU!

While pressing forth my tongue first into your navel and then the lightest touch of dthe blade. Then swirl it. THEN push it in deep and jerk it in there while I jerk your thick pulsating member!

Omg you get me hard with no hands!

I'd lift you under your back and jerk you up onto the holding blade!

I’m yours, Jerry

run it through your bare back while with my other hand I grip the back of your balls and massage them with the middle finger, deepening them, hurting them, comforting them as I jerk the blade in so deep and edge from one side of your navel to the other and then up the ridge and down the ridge at first slowlly and then jerkingly fast and then slowly again and while inching it out at first and suprising you when I jab it back in slowly and then out slowly and then in fast up to the fucking hilt!

lemme make it clear in your navel and through your belly button back wall and through your back from there so the point cums out your bare lower back and not from exterior of your backa

Fuck yah!

Shoot that manly chunks of joy juice!

Empty your fucking masculine nuts!

Shoot me all over with your dripping load after load of splashing far reaching man cream!

Kiss my lips as they are caked with your love liquid!

your cock is so extreme and large I can hardly grab it with my whole hand so I spread my fingers wide and massage with each finger and grip and loosen and grip again! Jerkin you and then sucking it as I deepen and twist the blade in new angles, UP the ridge to sites unseen under your navel upper ness and then the opposite way down the navel ridge toward your base of your penis! The base thick and hard, too! Love it! Jerk that mckirk!

Just talking to you and seeing your pics makes me pre cum. No hands! I can cum wthout touching from you!

Fuck your belly button! I'd stick my dick in next and rape your navel!

as we are pressed gtogether, our bellies touch harshly and yet when I cum blast, I blast the cum between our navels and up to our pecs, the wetness reaching up to our nips and futher to our chins, our lips where we kiss the cum into each other's mouths~

How do you feel honey?

I caress my nude body now and i jerk me off to feel all my cum on my belly , thanks chase it's soooo hot to read that !