Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MASS BATTLE FANTASIES
This person's stuff is back on line and seems to have been for some time. I never really checked more than once in awhile or maybe I just wasn't interested. Frankly while his renders are beautiful with great bodies and muscles and navels ---and I wish I had ANY talent to do this stuff myself----he's far too into blood and gore, intestines, insects eating the dead bodies, beheadings and back stabbings---all total turn offs to me. There's little to no belly stabbing and it's such a disappointment because the bodies the expressions and the colors are all great but this is very much, for me and maybe only me, a total mood killer and not at all attractive to the fetish. I almost hate it.

http://massbattlefantasies.blogspot.com/...nt-04.html
Thanks for the little link, but I can't get to the blog because it tells me I don't have permission. And by the way I don't like that kind of stuff either!
i CAN'T GET IN NOW EITHER! Fuck that site.
(04-07-2020, 07:33 PM)CHASE Wrote: This person's stuff is back on line and seems to have been for some time. I never really checked more than once in awhile or maybe I just wasn't interested. Frankly while his renders are beautiful with great bodies and muscles and navels ---and I wish I had ANY talent to do this stuff myself----he's far too into blood and gore, intestines, insects eating the dead bodies, beheadings and back stabbings---all total turn offs to me. There's little to no belly stabbing and it's such a disappointment because the bodies the expressions and the colors are all great but this is very much, for me and maybe only me, a total mood killer and not at all attractive to the fetish. I almost hate it.

I have created images of mass battles many times. I will be posting them as time goes on. However when I posted them in past forums, I didn't get very good responses.
(06-29-2020, 06:12 AM)helpme1030 Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 07:33 PM)CHASE Wrote: This person's stuff is back on line and seems to have been for some time. I never really checked more than once in awhile or maybe I just wasn't interested. Frankly while his renders are beautiful with great bodies and muscles and navels ---and I wish I had ANY talent to do this stuff myself----he's far too into blood and gore, intestines, insects eating the dead bodies, beheadings and back stabbings---all total turn offs to me. There's little to no belly stabbing and it's such a disappointment because the bodies the expressions and the colors are all great but this is very much, for me and maybe only me, a total mood killer and not at all attractive to the fetish. I almost hate it.

I have created images of mass battles many times. I will be posting them as time goes on. However when I posted them in past forums, I didn't get very good responses.

(06-29-2020, 08:00 AM)CHASE Wrote:

I answered this already but somehow it got lost. Anyway we risk that whenever we post something creative on line. I have two major stories, mostly non fetish though from time to time in some chapters....and while both have had the best responses I've ever seen including, "This is the best fic known to humanity." And that I captured the personality of Peter Pan in the other story perfectly, a scary, charming, loving, misheivious, bad ass who would kill you as soon as help you...and more but that only amounted to about five for one and maybe five for the other one. One story has like 181 chapters and only five responses and that doesn't include responses that ask stupid questions answered in the fic. THe other one had about the same but also shook people to their prejudicial foundations and many responses were negative.   IF your pics are the ones I'm thinking of from the former forum, I loved them!

(06-29-2020, 06:12 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: I have created images of mass battles many times. I will be posting them as time goes on. However when I posted them in past forums, I didn't get very good responses.

I answered this already but somehow it got lost. Anyway we risk that whenever we post something creative on line. I have two major stories, mostly non fetish though from time to time in some chapters....and while both have had the best responses I've ever seen including, "This is the best fic known to humanity." And that I captured the personality of Peter Pan in the other story perfectly, a scary, charming, loving, misheivious, bad ass who would kill you as soon as help you...and more but that only amounted to about five for one and maybe five for the other one. One story has like 181 chapters and only five responses and that doesn't include responses that ask stupid questions answered in the fic. THe other one had about the same but also shook people to their prejudicial foundations and many responses were negative.   IF your pics are the ones I'm thinking of from the former forum, I loved them!
It is a bitch when your hard work goes unappreciated. And I don't remember your name from a form or Forum which former was it?
fuck this thread
Chase,
I can no more access to your blog, bad luck.
It seems that I was a follower of this site a long time ago. Now, I'm locked out like the rest of us.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.