Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannot upload video
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but, as my name implies, I need help.

I am trying to post videos in mp4 format but it's telling me that format is not supported. What format is allowed?

Thanks in advance,
HelpMe1030
i think i tried it too.... what u can try, is to upload on youtube (you can set it to unlisted or private if you dont want other people to find it there) and then use the option to post video here from youtube.
(05-23-2020, 12:54 AM)someguy123user Wrote: i think i tried it too.... what u can try, is to upload on youtube (you can set it to unlisted or private if you dont want other people to find it there) and then use the option to post video here from youtube.

Don't. You tube, unless you know how to navigate it privately like Derek does, will delete your entire account if they see a video like ours fetish videos.
(05-23-2020, 08:08 AM)CHASE Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 12:54 AM)someguy123user Wrote: i think i tried it too.... what u can try, is to upload on youtube (you can set it to unlisted or private if you dont want other people to find it there) and then use the option to post video here from youtube.

Don't. You tube, unless you know how to navigate it privately like Derek does, will delete your entire account if they see a video like ours fetish videos.
I have had probably half the videos I uploaded deleted by Youtube, sometimes several years after the fact.  That's why I stopped bothering.
- Derek
(05-23-2020, 01:12 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 08:08 AM)CHASE Wrote:

I have had probably half the videos I uploaded deleted by Youtube, sometimes several years after the fact.  That's why I stopped bothering.
- Derek

Well, then, how do you do it now? It seems as if the way you do it now works well.
As Derek said, this kind of videos usually get removed from Youtube, though sometimes they don't; it might have something to do with whatever algorithms they use. Google Drive or 4shared could work as alternatives.
(05-23-2020, 02:18 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:12 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 08:08 AM)CHASE Wrote: Don't. You tube, unless you know how to navigate it privately like Derek does, will delete your entire account if they see a video like ours fetish videos.
- Derek

Well, then, how do you do it now? It seems as if the way you do it now works well.
I don't.  The ones I link to occasionally are old uploads that survived.
- Derek
- Derek

(05-23-2020, 05:50 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 02:18 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 01:12 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: I have had probably half the videos I uploaded deleted by Youtube, sometimes several years after the fact.  That's why I stopped bothering.
- Derek

I don't.  The ones I link to occasionally are old uploads that survived.
- Derek
- Derek
That's why I can't honor requests.  I no longer have the small file versions suitable for upload, and no place to upload them to.  That's why most of what I share now are still photos. Those are no problem.
- Derek
Thanks, someguy, but there's no way I can upload my stuff to youtube. I'd get kicked off in a heartbeat.

HelpMe1030