Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goblin threat to navels
even though I don't like big fat bellies or bloated bellies (always to me a turn off because it makes the guys seem unhealthy, lazy, slovenly, unsexual, and just not a turn on to me personally) this video, I find highly erotic. Perhaps it's because i'ts one of the only things for navel stabbing fetish to be daring enough to show the cumming along with the stabbing of the navels and the attitude of the victims, at least the first and the last is that they want to get it so they display their navels knowing full well that they are going to get stabbed there. The other one against the tree is probably the hottest but they're all rather fast. It took a great deal of talent to create this though and I think it's fantastic.

If it were with muscled or skinny guys it would be 100 percent hotter to and for me! BUt as it is it's not bad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqe0ljrxuj2kla...t.mp4?dl=0
wow the animation quality is incredible ! Love the rich bodylanguage and emotional background of the characters... Definitely a pro level. The goblin doing bayo and then actually shooting came as suprize to me... despite it might be obvious but i never thought of shooting opportunity after a bayo stab lol.
Its interesting how those guys knew whats coming, but could not resist the personal pleasure desire, not caring consequences :p
(04-20-2020, 09:01 PM)someguy123user Wrote: wow the animation quality is incredible ! Love the rich bodylanguage and emotional background of the characters... Definitely a pro level. The goblin doing bayo and then actually shooting came as suprize to me... despite it might be obvious but i never thought of shooting opportunity after a bayo stab lol.
Its interesting how those guys knew whats coming, but could not resist the personal pleasure desire, not caring consequences :p

You put it into words that I could not They longed for it but the first one seemed regretful the second one didn't get a chance, and the third seemed to like the blade but the shot was to much for him!
Definately works for me. Smile
Thanks.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
It's fanjo's work - not sure if he is a member here or not. He contributed regularly at Arenafighter.
Well, that was super hot! While belly bloat is not something I'm into, I love all sorts of bellies and much prefer penetrating something with a bit more squish than rock hard abs that look like they'll snap the blade. Thanks for this.

Any idea if the artist has other works or any other names beyond their previous Arenafighter account?
(04-22-2020, 10:55 PM)varangian Wrote: It's fanjo's work - not sure if he is a member here or not. He contributed regularly at Arenafighter.

HI, this is actually my work. I posted it on fanjo's site because I didn't have anywhere else to put it and he's a good friend of mine. I believe he credits me in the post over on his blog.
Glad you guys like it. I do have other stuff, and I've started posting some of it over in the pictures section under Kthoolfoo's Art.
(04-23-2020, 08:55 AM)Kthoolfoo Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 10:55 PM)varangian Wrote: It's fanjo's work - not sure if he is a member here or not. He contributed regularly at Arenafighter.

HI, this is actually my work. I posted it on fanjo's site because I didn't have anywhere else to put it and he's a good friend of mine. I believe he credits me in the post over on his blog.
Glad you guys like it. I do have other stuff, and I've started posting some of it over in the pictures section under Kthoolfoo's Art.

Sorry! I didn't realize it was yours!