Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What would you do to this muscular guy
Photo 
How would you kill this muscular guy? He is willing to offer his body to his lover to do anything his lover wishes including his veiny throat.

Attached Files Image(s)

Take a knife and a sword and put the two points at angles on either side of his navel and shove them in at angles and then swish them around each other so that the points scrap on each other inside his gut hole and deep through the back wall of his belly button. THEN, I'd change their position without removing them so that the points stab up and down and then change their positions for each other, ripping, tearing, rending, cutting, and then I'd shove them in some more! Twisting, dragging, tipping the tips up and down, sideways, stiffening them, and then rip them out fast. Then get a spear and use it dead center in what's left and stab quick through him and out his back, hold, hold, hold and then jerk it around, twist. tip the spear end up and then down. Get close on him and kiss him as his gasps come out. Lift him and let him slide on the spear. Plant the end on the ground and let him slide al the way down. Roll him. Remove spear and get on top of him, kiss him as he dies holding me around the back. Jab him with a small knife as I'm on top. In the navel. Cum on me cum on him he does the same!
(04-27-2020, 12:20 PM)CHASE Wrote: Take a knife and a sword and put the two points at angles on either side of his navel and shove them in at angles and then swish them around each other so that the points scrap on each other inside his gut hole and deep through the back wall of his belly button. THEN, I'd change their position without removing them so that the points stab up and down and then change their positions for each other, ripping, tearing, rending, cutting, and then I'd shove them in some more! Twisting, dragging, tipping the tips up and down, sideways, stiffening them, and then rip them out fast. Then get a spear and use it dead center in what's left and stab quick through him and out his back, hold, hold, hold and then jerk it around, twist. tip the spear end up and then down. Get close on him and kiss him as his gasps come out. Lift him and let him slide on the spear. Plant the end on the ground and let him slide al the way down. Roll him. Remove spear and get on top of him, kiss him as he dies holding me around the back. Jab him with a small knife as I'm on top. In the navel. Cum on me cum on him he does the same!
Damn yeah! Too hot Chase! How about his lifeless corpse then? Would you do anything to his veiny throat (I love his throat)?
Once dead, nothing. I'm not into that. Maybe just declaring victory.
(04-27-2020, 12:20 PM)CHASE Wrote: Take a knife and a sword and put the two points at angles on either side of his navel and shove them in at angles and then swish them around each other so that the points scrap on each other inside his gut hole and deep through the back wall of his belly button. THEN, I'd change their position without removing them so that the points stab up and down and then change their positions for each other, ripping, tearing, rending, cutting, and then I'd shove them in some more! Twisting, dragging, tipping the tips up and down, sideways, stiffening them, and then rip them out fast. Then get a spear and use it dead center in what's left and stab quick through him and out his back, hold, hold, hold and then jerk it around, twist. tip the spear end up and then down. Get close on him and kiss him as his gasps come out. Lift him and let him slide on the spear. Plant the end on the ground and let him slide al the way down. Roll him. Remove spear and get on top of him, kiss him as he dies holding me around the back. Jab him with a small knife as I'm on top. In the navel. Cum on me cum on him he does the same!
MAN, this was hot to read.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(04-27-2020, 06:28 AM)Gloomy_gloomy99 Wrote: How would you kill this muscular guy? He is willing to offer his body to his lover to do anything his lover wishes including his veiny throat.
I'd stick a knife in his navel
After give some punches in the gut to exercise the muscles, I plunge a knife or a bayonet in.
(04-27-2020, 06:28 AM)Gloomy_gloomy99 Wrote: How would you kill this muscular guy? He is willing to offer his body to his lover to do anything his lover wishes including his veiny throat.
Willing to die like a man...  to die WELL...  I’d start by giving him a proper send off ...  1/2 inch wide drill bit in MY spot... about 2 inches ABOVE the navel... slowly work it in, pull it out, back in... watch his eyes as he TAKES it... his GUT meat slowly fucked by the blade...  order him to rock up the abs or suck them in or bloat out his belly... go in th three inches.. check out how he’s doin... then work a finger into the new deep bloody drill hole, start to WIDEN the hole so it’s big enuf to FUCK it with my dick...  GUT fuck the muscle MAN slab til his abdominal meat is full of my cum... leave him be for a while but tell him NOT to cum himself..  YET.. save HIS finally for later that is if he doesn’t bleed out in the meantime..   GUT UP !!!
 that bellybutton would get a short blade cause i'd be chest to chest on you with no room for a long blade .