Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shaolin Temple
Sometimes the stabbing scenes in classic Shaw Bros. martial arts films of the 70s were very brief, but often they were amazingly graphic and intense.  Where else are you going to see five hunky barechested guys get spears jammed into their bare bellies and guts at once?  Brief, but perfect fuel for fantasies. Note that while most of the spears are impaling at navel level, at least one or two are ramming into their low guts, between their navels and cocks.  You even get to see a brief flash of their blood-spurting bellies as they clutch at their skewered guts. Spectacular indeed to see five well-built guys suffer gut-deaths together simultaneously!
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

I love the Shaw Bros movies. They have the hottest scenes - sexy guys, their outifets are sexy, they choreography of the fights, the way they get stabbed, everything. 
I'mstill trying to find one of their movies with a fight scene where one man had both hands tied behind his back, and he was fending off multiple other guys, with a metal blade or skewer right into his gut. At the end he pushed himself into a stone wall and killed himself, im almost sure it was a Shaw brothers movie and it was hot.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
great post! I recall quite a few scenes, many from SUPER NINJAS or whatever title it goes by now.

One scene had a warrior fight and then get his legs tied upsidedown so his head was face down and he said, "This is not a fair fight. Let me down and I will show you what I can do." The two guys just jabbed swords into his belly.

Another scene had an older guy who betrayed the warriors' whereabouts so that all but two were killed. Two of them came to either side of him and held their swords above his hips and he smiled, thinking they were just going to take him prisoner but they slashed his belly from both sides and then stabbed him

Another had a guy get stabbed sideways in his belly through a wall.

Another had a tall guy, bare belly get a trident in his belly and then the warrior who stuck it there SPUN it so the points went over the middle one ripping his belly apart.

Then the most famous one was a temple one one of the first VENOM movies with lots of stabbing and sword, knife, spear action and on tv and on some dvd prints the red blood was so extensive the idiots made it black and white and it distracts but a guy fighting gets a spear in him and then a sword and the sword stays. He fights on taking many others with him near a pillar. They stab him to the wall but he stabs the stabbers some more and another from the side. Then he dies on the wall I believe and falls or is stuck there.

Another isn't that Shaw Brothers but is RAGE OF THE MASTER where one guy takes on about 60 guys with knives, he having two of them in his hands. Most of the guys have open bare bellies.

Another is the third of a movie series that started with Jet Li in it, one of his first movies and the three of them have almost nothing to do with each other. A gang of goodly monks and a girl are running from warriors with spears and sword. One of them helps the others cross a gap in the ground where there is water and he holds back to delay the warriors. He gets stabbed down but he somehow manages to get one of the warriors under him and he takes the sword that's already in his navel and shoves it in deeper so the guy squirming beneath him dies and as he's already jerking to get free, the guy jerks and the warrior on top jerks too and they both die.

Then there is the LITTLE HEROES OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE with the kids getting killed by assassins with sword and knives and spears!

Another Shaw brother had a guy attack a warrior with a chair and the warrior puts swords at him through the chair. The good guy then takes the chair and shoves the chair into the attacker...with the points facing his stomach!
Most of these movies, the ones I can remember are listed in my long movie list.
Another is the third of a movie series that started with Jet Li in it, one of his first movies and the three of them have almost nothing to do with each other. A gang of goodly monks and a girl are running from warriors with spears and sword. One of them helps the others cross a gap in the ground where there is water and he holds back to delay the warriors. He gets stabbed down but he somehow manages to get one of the warriors under him and he takes the sword that's already in his navel and shoves it in deeper so the guy squirming beneath him dies and as he's already jerking to get free, the guy jerks and the warrior on top jerks too and they both die.

This sounds totally hot. Any chance you remember what the name of that movie was?  Smile
割腹
Muscular shirtless young men locking arms and stoically daring the attackers to sink the spears into their gut meat. Damn I remember that scene well.  Gut the fuck UP Dudes!
(05-10-2020, 11:34 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Another is the third of a movie series that started with Jet Li in it, one of his first movies and the three of them have almost nothing to do with each other. A gang of goodly monks and a girl are running from warriors with spears and sword. One of them helps the others cross a gap in the ground where there is water and he holds back to delay the warriors. He gets stabbed down but he somehow manages to get one of the warriors under him and he takes the sword that's already in his navel and shoves it in deeper so the guy squirming beneath him dies and as he's already jerking to get free, the guy jerks and the warrior on top jerks too and they both die.

This sounds totally hot. Any chance you remember what the name of that movie was?  Smile

It has a few names. I think it was on youtube. One name was Shaolin Temple 3? Another was Martial Arts at Shaolin Temple 3?
Thanks Chase. I also thought it was that by the description, But i couldnt find that particular scene thats why I asked? When does the navel stabbing happen?  Smile
割腹
(05-11-2020, 05:01 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Thanks Chase. I also thought it was that by the description, But i couldnt find that particular scene thats why I asked? When does the navel stabbing happen?  Smile
I SAVED IT once but can't find it and can't find the movie on youtube again with that scene, which is sometimes cut. I think it was toward the beginning!
(05-12-2020, 04:47 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 05:01 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Thanks Chase. I also thought it was that by the description, But i couldnt find that particular scene thats why I asked? When does the navel stabbing happen?  Smile
I SAVED IT once but can't find it and can't find the movie on youtube again with that scene, which is sometimes cut. I think it was toward the beginning!
Thanks, its not a problem if i cant find it. Its only one scene. There were other hot scenes in that movie anyway.  Smile
割腹
Great post. There was quite a lot of Shaw Bros clips on the old forum, but I'm sure I'd never seen this one before. Those scenes are definitely brief but intense. Thanks!