Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointing attitude from a local BDSM/fetish site.
So I tried to check out if any bulgarians are into the navel and gut stabbing fetish. Went and made an account in the biggest bulgarian fetish/bdsm site, and at first it was fine. I checked it out, some people already had comments and post pertaining navel torture, but it didnt have a dedicated thread, so I made one. Only my initial post was let through, all my next posts were not approved and now, two weeks after i made the thread and was trying to post in it, they deleted it. I feel like they have something against this fetish, i know i come from a very retrograde country, but i didn't expect this level of intolerance.
[Image: cEtUyd269tXP_sAjB8rfGIrnRnPjKDQLIE225Is_...ffff-nd-v1]
割腹
(06-10-2020, 07:57 PM)CHASE Wrote: Sorry, you have to face facts: this is a very bizarre fetish that most don't see as a fetish.At best it's a stuck childish psychosexual stage and at worst, well, I dare not say . I'ts not thought of as well.
Well couldnt you say that about all fetishes? And furthermore, before i posted, i saw that they have already talked about stabbing guts and navels, it just didnt have it own thread. And again, they had much much more hardcore stuff than just putting a screwdriver in someone's navel.

"At best it's a stuck childish psychosexual stage and at worst, well, I dare not say". I disgaree it's stunted psychosexual stage. What about navels specifically is childish? 
割腹
OMG do we have to go over this ground again for the thousandth time? There is practically no limit to the variety of sexual desire. So there is a fact if we are being required here to face them.

And yes, there is much that is more extreme, though that is a value judgment itself.
There is nothing wrong with this fetish and no-one here should feel guilty about having it. It's not even 'bizarre' as far as fetishes go, violence and sex have always been intertwined and if you talk to pretty much any psychologist/therapist, I guarantee that they will tell you 'erotic murder fantasies' aren't this otherwordly, ghastly unspeakable thing, and that they are surprisingly common.

If any users here are invested in self-loathing because of their own kinks, I would advise not trying to push that mentality off on other people who are perfectly comfortable with their own sexuality.

@Male Navel I'm sorry you had to deal with shitty mods at the other site, but thankfully there are other places such as this forum that are generally more reasonable!
(06-11-2020, 01:02 AM)Ashe_Hensley Wrote: There is nothing wrong with this fetish and no-one here should feel guilty about having it. It's not even 'bizarre' as far as fetishes go, violence and sex have always been intertwined and if you talk to pretty much any therapist, I guarantee that they will tell you 'erotic murder fantasies' aren't this otherwordly, ghastly unspeakable thing, and that they are surprisingly common.

If any users here are invested in self-loathing because of their own kinks, I would advise not trying to push that mentality off on other people who are perfectly comfortable with their own sexuality.

@Male Navel I'm sorry you had to deal with shitty mods at the other site, but thankfully there are other places such as this forum that are generally more reasonable!
Thanks so much, Ashe! The shitty attitude on that other site, made me appreciate this awesome forum that we have here. I will invest even more time to post cool videos and pictures now. Smile And maybe even some of myself lol. (not that im hot or anything, but just to mix things up from just movie scenes or snapshots of scenes). 
But yeah, thank god for the Arenafighter Forum.  Heart
割腹
@Male Navel I can't wait to see the stuff you post! Smile
Oh I will bring it on! LOL  Smile
割腹
(06-11-2020, 01:02 AM)Ashe_Hensley Wrote: There is nothing wrong with this fetish and no-one here should feel guilty about having it. It's not even 'bizarre' as far as fetishes go, violence and sex have always been intertwined and if you talk to pretty much any psychologist/therapist, I guarantee that they will tell you 'erotic murder fantasies' aren't this otherwordly, ghastly unspeakable thing, and that they are surprisingly common.

Well said! Thanks for posting this, Ashe.
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
(06-11-2020, 01:02 AM)Ashe_Hensley Wrote: There is nothing wrong with this fetish and no-one here should feel guilty about having it. It's not even 'bizarre' as far as fetishes go, violence and sex have always been intertwined and if you talk to pretty much any psychologist/therapist, I guarantee that they will tell you 'erotic murder fantasies' aren't this otherwordly, ghastly unspeakable thing, and that they are surprisingly common.

I was hoping to add a little insight, but saw that Ashe took care of that. Well said.

I'm sorry you experienced that, Navel, and it seems odd to have your topic deleted when you said there'd already been chat on the subject. Perhaps it was an admin who simply didn't enjoy your tastes and was a jerk about it? Was it a predominantly heterosexual site? I've encountered the acceptable hypocrisy of "straight" people (and w/w) doing even worse things to each other many times. 

It can be difficult enough trying to navigate this fetish/fantasy in our own minds, let alone when trying to connect with others.
(06-11-2020, 03:11 AM)BearFoot Wrote:

I was hoping to add a little insight, but saw that Ashe took care of that. Well said.

I'm sorry you experienced that, Navel, and it seems odd to have your topic deleted when you said there'd already been chat on the subject. Perhaps it was an admin who simply didn't enjoy your tastes and was a jerk about it? Was it a predominantly heterosexual site? I've encountered the acceptable hypocrisy of "straight" people (and w/w) doing even worse things to each other many times. 

It can be difficult enough trying to navigate this fetish/fantasy in our own minds, let alone when trying to connect with others.

Yeah it was a predominantly straight site, so maybe that had sth to do with it. Althought they had gay people on there too. I think it was more the fetish itself.
割腹