Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was my post deleted?
I asked this in another place but got no answer.

One of my video posts got deleted recently.

I would like to know which one and why. Did I break a rule I do not know about?

These videos are hard to make and upload. I do not want to do more just to have them deleted.

Thank you,
HelpMe1030
(06-23-2020, 12:05 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: I asked this in another place but got no answer.

These videos are hard to make and upload. I do not want to do more just to have them deleted.

Thank you,
HelpMe1030
I have not deleted any of your posts.  (I will inform you before I do.)  If you could let me know the title of the post and when you posted it, I can look it up in the logs to see what happened.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(06-23-2020, 04:22 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 12:05 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: I asked this in another place but got no answer.

Thank you,
HelpMe1030
I have not deleted any of your posts.  (I will inform you before I do.)  If you could let me know the title of the post and when you posted it, I can look it up in the logs to see what happened.
Thanks for responding. I can't know the title because it's not there anymore. And I don't remember when I posted it because the date isn't there either. I've uploaded quite a few things since I've been here and I don't remember which one's I upped and which ones I did not. Is there a set of rules somewhere? maybe I violated one or two.
(06-23-2020, 05:41 AM)helpme1030 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:22 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:

Thank you,
HelpMe1030
Thanks for responding. I can't know the title because it's not there anymore. And I don't remember when I posted it because the date isn't there either. I've uploaded quite a few things since I've been here and I don't remember which one's I upped and which ones I did not. Is there a set of rules somewhere? maybe I violated one or two.
I have checked the moderator logs for the past 6 months and cannot find any of your posts as having been deleted this year.  Did it occur last year?
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
are you sure it was a post in a thread that you started? The recent spammer attack and its purging might have purged it?
(06-23-2020, 12:19 PM)CHASE Wrote: are you sure it was a post in a thread that you started? The recent spammer attack and its purging might have purged it?
Fairly sure. I don't remember why, but I think it was because I had posted it about 2 hours earlier and other posts of mine were right under the deleted post.

I guess I could be wrong though.

Thanks for responding Smile

HelpMe1030