Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Series - "Zhang's Warrior Life"
I want to start a new story series haha. If you want to see more let me know any suggestions or anything. Im not really experienced at storytelling so any tips would be really nice Smile .  If people like it then I guess ill work on the next part. Ill also take suggestions to write in some characters or death scenarios if people are interested

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth has been suffering from a global war for over 130 years, starting all the way back in 2450 A.D. All that is left is heavily militarized clans and tribes that constantly clash with each other. Zhang is a member of the United Southwestern Clans (USC), a federation of small clans that exist on the lands once known as Texas, New Mexico, and Chihuahua. He’s a 24 year old Asian and Latino guy and is extremely muscular. His heavily sun-tanned skin highlights his buff arms and rock-hard abs. He hasn’t been in any contact with anyone for almost 2 weeks after his car broke, and is surviving in the desert with limited supplies and weapons. He can’t wait to get back to his home town, the capital town of his clan with a staggering 1,200 citizens living together behind a fortified wall, where his boyfriend is waiting for him.

“Shit…it’s so fucking hot,” Zhang said under his breath. He’s quickly running out of water and needs to find some quickly. Maybe if he’s lucky, he can find another member of his clan to help him…...or an enemy to kill and loot.

He continues to walk for a few hours and, to his surprise, he finds a water hole. However, someone else has found the water hole before him, and, based on their clothing, they look like an enemy! The muscle man collecting water from the pond is paler, a sign that he isn’t from this desert area, and is only wearing black pants and his boots, exposing his beautiful abs and pecs. His water bottle has the pattern of a northern “barbarian” tribe, and Zhang can’t see what weapons he has, or is hiding.

Zhang is desperate for water so he has no choice but to approach the pond. He takes off his shirt and puts it in his backpack so the other man doesn’t see the tattered USC logo over his right pec. He makes sure his knife and pistol are hidden in his pockets just in case he needs to use them. He walks towards the pond.

Due to Zhang’s fatigue, he isn’t very stealthy and steps on dried shrubs, which makes obvious rustling noises. This catches the attention of the man at the pond, and he stops collecting water and stands up to face Zhang, and points his laser gun right at his abs.

“Who are you?” he demands.

“My name’s…Harry.” Zhang replies as he tries to choose a name that sounds like he’s also from a northern clan. The man buys it and asks if his clan’s army is also camping in the area, inadvertently revealing that his clan is sneaking around southwestern territory. Zhang, terrified upon hearing this news, keeps a straight face.

“Yes.” He replies. He thinks he can use this opportunity to gain more information to tell his clan. Maybe they can initiate a surprise attack and slaughter every last one of the invaders. “I’m just here to retrieve water before I return back to my camp over in Red Rock.” He lies.
“Oh, well I’m not too familiar with the land in this godforsaken hell. My camps just east of here. Name’s Leo, nice to see another northerner here… although I must say, you must’ve been here for a while with a tan like that.”

“Yeah haha…” Zhang starts to fill up his canteen with water. He feels angry that Leo and his clan are invading, and seeks to get his revenge. He just needs to wait for the right time.

“The sun’s going down.” Zhang says. “maybe if we sleep together, we’ll be safer than alone in the desert.”

Leo looks at Zhang, taking in this sexy man’s beauty. “Yeah man, good idea.”

Leo has a handheld tent, and can expand to the size of a full tent within a minute. They both crawl inside and lay down. Zhang can’t help but start feeling Leo’s muscles. He can feel his hard abs and his meaty pecs, then massages his big arms. Leo, feeling attracted to Zhang from the beginning, moans as this hunk is feeling him up.

Zhang starts to put his finger inside of Leo’s deep innie navel, and can feel the back of his navel on his fingertips. He gets a boner imagining him destroying Leo’s navel with his knife, or searing his guts with his pistol. Leo runs his hands down Zhang’s tan chest and abs, then lands his finger into Zhang’s navel too. Zhang lets out a soft moan as he feels Leo’s finger digging into his muscular body.

“Uhhhgod….yeahhh”

Zhang can feel Leo’s hard cock in his underwear, and starts to jerk him off with one hand, while reaching for his knife in his pocket with his other hand. Leo is too distracted to notice the slightly-rusted blade in Zhang’s hand.

Zhang sees Leo’s deep navel and buries the blade into it.

Leo screams, “UUUUUHHHaahaannnnugh!” He looks down at his navel to see a cold blade half in his belly, and the other half sticking out. He realizes the mistake he made in trusting Zhang when he sees the USC logo on the hilt of the knife, and knows he’s not gonna make it out of here alive. He puts his hands on his belly on either side of the blade as it sticks out of his hard belly.

Zhang slowly moves the blade deeper as Leo lets out a deep guttural moan, until the hilt kisses his sweaty flexing abs. Zhang’s boner gets harder as he sees this muscular man experience the worst pain and torture a human can go through.

“ahhh god man….please….ohhhhuhuh it huuurts”

“yeah? It’ll be ok baby.” Zhang says as he kisses Leo on the lips, tasting the metallic hints of blood coming up his throat.

He smiles and twists the blade 180 degrees and causes Leo’s whole body to convulse and let out a choked and bloody scream. The serrated knife means that it’s harder to take out the knife, but also that the knife will rip up Leo’s intestines as it leaves. Zhang lets go of the knife and lets Leo hold on to the knife. He gets up on his knees in order to rip out the knife. As Leo does this, he screams as his shifting intestines scrape against the knife causing more pain.

He tries to pull it out, but the knife cuts him up so horribly that all he knows is pure pain. He tries 4 more times and each time; the knife doesn’t budge. On the 6th time, the knife moves only 1 inch, and it causes so much pain that Leo falls forward onto the knife and causes it to be shoved back into his navel hole. His intense scream is so muffled by blood that even though it’s the most horrifying scream, it’s very quiet and he just squirms around on the floor of the tent.

“Good luck on your invasion bitch.” Zhang taunts Leo as he grabs the knife and rips it out of his navel. It makes a wet ripping sound as Leo’s guts get destroyed by the serrated knife.

After Leo screams and moans for a straight 30 seconds, he lets out a faint “Thanks whore” as Zhang is walking away.

Zhang is even more enraged, and grabs his pistol and shoves it into Leo’s wounded navel, and fires 5 shots into his ruined intestines which bounce off of his bones and end up all over his torso. Leo, already near death, can only moan as the bullets burn his insides and steam rises from his navel hole and mouth. One of the bullets pierces his lungs and causes Leo to cough up a lot of blood, removing his ability to speak. He grabs onto his abs as though to feel them one last time before he finally dies on the dusty floor. Zhang kisses him one last time, and gets blood all over his own lips before finally exiting the tent.

He looks through Leo’s things and finds food and water, and a working pair of holographic map glasses. With this, Zhang can easily find his way back home!

Zhang drags Leo’s lifeless body outside of the tent and leaves it outside to rot in the unforgiving desert sun. He finds a random tree branch from beside the pond and sticks it inside the navel wound, just for fun. He takes a picture with his small camera to remember this moment. The vultures will be eating good for the next few days.

He sets off in the direction of his hometown. There will be a battle soon, and he needs to get ready.
Also let me know if you like having a story line that connects from each different "episode" to the next. Or if you want me to develop the characters or story line or of you want more action or both. I'm just afraid if its too long haha
love it...not too long at all...nice pace and the end has a twist ....the branch is great !
Fuck, Naptha, we got to meet up! You be Zhang, I'll be Leo, and we can make the movie version of this story Wink
Could you do a story about Sam from glee? Where he is kidnapped, tortured and stabbed in his taut belly button?