Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Types of stories
Do you guys like stories with dialog, or is it more about a description of what's happening?
(04-01-2021, 04:17 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: Do you guys like stories with dialog, or is it more about a description of what's happening?
 Dialog would be interesting to read, but harder to create  Confused
Dialogues are pretty fun to read if they are well written and contribute to the action!
I like both. I loathe real world, present day, or modern times stories. I'd prefer a gladiator times, fantasy style, not realistic in that either, battle, the less clothing the better, the navel being focused on, nothing else. I hate throat slashings, back stabbings, dick cuttings, beheadings, chest hits and guns. I like fantasy stories that show this and least realistic the better. I also hate a proficiency of blood. I won't read stories that have a lot of blood and the above stuff, no matter how well written they are, they are the violent part that never turns me on. Navels, sexy penises shooting cum, etc and hot guys are what I like in a fantasy or gladiator setting, pirates are good, too, Vikings, Natives, mostly
Dialog sets the stage for the meaning of what's happening.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I'm trying to dig up two stories I wrote from a long time ago, called "The Contest" and "The Private Contest" (they were related but didn't depend on each other). The latter would definitely have fit Rittmeister's idea and pretty much everyone else's here Smile Either way I got a couple stories brewin' and I'll keep all this stuff in mind Smile