Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BEST DEATHS
Currently, my feelings about BEST DEATHS are its a shame and a waste for me. FOR ME.

Once filled with....probably due to Frank and his influence long after he left them...gladiator type encounters, navel fetish stabbings with less and less blood (thank goodness, the less blood the better FOR ME), and very hot actors and filming, it is now...

...not.

Rather expensive to film and commission, and with lots of constraints, it's not cost effective to get them to do some of what I want, which I have in the past. AND rather than listen to what I wrote in EVERY other communication with them, when I commissioned the four way gladiator thing that many of you enjoy for paying FAR less than I did to have it done, they had the chests and stomachs covered with annoying costuming. Which nearly ruined it.

NOW...they have nothing but staged murders on their site. No combat. No navel fetish stabbings. No fake swords or spears. No real dialog. Just one guy stabbing another and usually not just stabbing, which is less the focus. It's more about strangling for them. I guess that's what sells. Frankly I loathe that. I don't want to watch a vid that has long lengthy strangling and then a quick stab and it's over. And now they seem to think large amounts of blood is what I want. I don't. Maybe others do and fine. I just won't buy from them any more unless they have something that interests me again. It looks cheap and IS boring. A lot of the older actors have left or become divas and won't do the stuff they said they used to or used to. 

I find going there a huge waste of time and many of the actors are shirted in their vids or not the type of actors I like. If they had some imagination like they used to, i might consider it again but until then, no. Another disappointment.
Yes I like to look at tses scenes so realistics
Totally agree with CHASE. It is dominated with strangling videos and the few stabbing videos which are available, are not hot enough for our enjoyment. Have got them to produce a couple of custom videos and there were a couple of disappointments, and demoralising especially when the amount paid is quite high.

Wonder whether there are other sources of makers of custom videos that cater to navel stabbings/torture.
i also lament the lack of navel stabbing ...the strangle thing is just not my cup of tea...even with a shirt my over-compensating imagination has always had the guy get it right in the bellybutton....without the shirt thing happening... nothing beats a clean bellybutton hit blade or bullet !
How exactly do you get them to produce a custom video that you want? Via email, and you pay them? 
In any case i agree that focusing on strangling really doesn't appeal to me.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
There's a page that explains it. Yes, you write a scenario, email it to them, they give you a quote for a cost ( a high cost!) and you okay it and then they film it and send it via email download and also some MAKING OF videos, too.
Hm, It's just now that i'm learning they do this. Interesting. I'll go to their page to read the details.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
that's exactly what i feel about bestdeaths since months. Sometimes they push one of Frank's classics into their "recent videos" but i guess we already have all of them. Even if i ask them to concentrate a bit on the navel they either don't answer or tell me to order a custom video. I spent lots of dollars there but i fear i won't find anything for me there anymore. very dissapointing!
By the way: The first screenshot is one of the hottest gladiator scenes i've ever seen. I like the way Greg is agreeing to receive the blade, right into his belly button, just asking for it. Very hot!!!