Poll: Who would win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wild barbarian
59.09%
13 59.09%
Trained gladiator
40.91%
9 40.91%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who would win?
Question 
A confident gladiator has been paired againts a wild barbarian. Who would win? Discipline or raw rage? 

[Image: MEGZU0O_o.jpg]
VS
[Image: MENWELO_o.jpg]

The poll closes in a week. I will try a game to decide the winner.

For every vote, a 10sided dice will be rolled. The character who rolls more 10´s will be the winer. If none rolls a 10, the character who rolls the highest number in a die will win.
Of course, the character with more dice will have the chances at his favor... but surprises may happen. 

Also, if things go nice, the winner may have a new opponent to fight...
The Gladiator will win, but it will be a long contest because the energy of the barbarian will take time to overcome!
I love this idea. Love the idea of these virile studs lives being determined by the roll of the dice. Excited to see who ends being vanquished!
(08-23-2023, 10:10 PM)gyno90001 Wrote: The Gladiator will win, but it will be a long contest because the energy of the barbarian will take time to overcome!
It seems like thats exactly what happened!

The Gladiator was too confident, thinkinng it would be like battling any other wild beast. But it wasnt a easy fight at all!
[Image: MEOA37M_o.jpg]

However, the dice has spoken. 
The Gladiator somehow won at the end, with three 10's rolled for him againts just one for the barbarian. 
(I wish this forum had a dice-roll feature. Sorry, you will have to trust me) 

Would somebody like to describe how he did it?

Attached Files Image(s)

Great idea to include the unknown element of luck here Cool just as could be the case in a real battle between the two Dodgy Certainly gives this thread a dynamic element Big Grin

BTW is this your artwork?
I just did the sketch, then I asked an artist friend to do the lineart and final details.

Almost the same with the gladiator and the barbarian, I showed a couple of rough sketches to a bara artist who was doing commissions at the time.
Your sketches are fantastic and certainly stimulate this kink… looking forward to seeing more Cool
Rest in peace, Barbarian. You fought well, but not good enough