Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ab penetration test
Armin and Bruno are putting their hard abs to the test. Instead of the dumbbell bar, I wish they would use a double-ended thrusting weapon made from two hunting knives or bayonets. They would soon find out who has the toughest abs, and maybe they'd both enjoy the sensation as the blades start to penetrate.

(08-18-2023, 12:45 PM)bruffman Wrote: Armin and Bruno are putting their hard abs to the test. Instead of the dumbbell bar, I wish they would use a double-ended thrusting weapon made from two hunting knives or bayonets. They would soon find out who has the toughest abs, and maybe they'd both enjoy the sensation as the blades start to penetrate.
Do you have courage? Armin asks and looks Brunos at his horny belly and the tight little panties in which his cock gets big. "You?" responds Bruno and sees Armins  open his button on his pants to show more belly. Bruno pushes Armin onto the bed. he puts the blade to his navel. Then he presses himself against the top blade.They look at each other excitedly - in the eyes - at their bellies - at their aroused cocks. Armin's eyes widen and his mouth opens. Ughhhh - a jolt and Bob's eyes widen too - arghhhh!

My belly - ughhhh! Bruno slides further and further towards Armin, who is nailed to the bed. ....
That's a very hot image. Even if there is no blade it's sweet to see a deep depression in the belly from the rod. Very Nice!