Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I thought 850 was a good round number to totally stop ...but here goes...
Yes, of course it is easiest to stop. One of your other posts that you responded to my statement .."you have an extensive library.." seemed to feel somewhat abandoned when there is a lack of response in either posts or comments. I would like very much to post more, but it takes me a lot of time to put together what I consider worthy of posting. With limited time available, that means I am few and far between. I offer that not as an excuse, but perhaps a window into what others find as well. If I had a vast library from which to choose and need only post without doing any modification, then I could do so more regularly, but I rather like to take something existing and convert it to my own particular flavor. I encourage you to continue as well as provide this platform for all those who do visit, contribute and enjoy it. Sorry to learn a few of our past prolific posters are no longer doing so, but I doubt very much it is because they object to anything already here. More likely they have constraints on time, their equipment or even being affected by some of the crazy weather the country is going through.