Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attire
(10-05-2020, 12:20 PM)KingRicky Wrote: Hi slayers and victims!
The other day, it occurred to me that whenever I act out a scene where I get killed, I always used to like to be wearing something really close fitting, such as lycra shorts or spandex, or jeans with a nice snug fit etc, but now I'm starting to like the 'loose' look too, such as sweat pants etc.
Whether you're playing the killer or the victim, is there something in particular that you like yourself and your opponent to be wearing?
Hi, for me the way to be dressed to kill and be killed and my victims, would be wearing tight jeans and black leather motorcycle jacket or all leather. That turns me on real hard. And to lie dead on the ground one on top of the other.
Bare chest and shorts.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(10-05-2020, 03:36 PM)WarriorPenis Wrote: I agree...naked and vulnerable is most exciting to me.
Yes, Sir.  Naked, hands tied behind my back.  Dog-tags plastered against my chest by sweat.   Dog-tags pulsing with my forceful and rapid heartbeat.
For me, it’s near naked: bikini briefs or Japanese style fundoshi...;-)
(11-29-2020, 12:08 PM)Gutsy Wrote: For me, it’s near naked: bikini briefs or Japanese style fundoshi...;-)
Hey Gutsy, hope you enjoy it here. Also great choice. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Thanks!
The other day, it occurred to me that whenever I act out a scene where I get killed, I always used to like to be wearing something really close fitting, such as lycra shorts or spandex, or jeans with a nice snug fit etc, but now I'm starting to like the 'loose' look too, such as sweat pants etc.
Whether you're playing the killer or the victim, is there something in particular that you like yourself and your opponent to be wearing?

My fantasies kinda run the gamut... naked is always hot... jeans maybe, army clothes... gladiator stuff... I dunno exactly why tho but the Native American "loincloth" stuff never turned me on.
I want to wear what the Bodyguard dude is wearing - a handsome, manly unform. And right when i dont expect it, i get navel stabbed in my uniform and collapse, so sexy and expendable. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

割腹
I like wearing tight leather. Cowboy gear. Gladiator if I had any.
Also this attire is what i would like to be stabbed in:

Attached Files Image(s)

割腹