Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dudes I'd like to Gut.
Wow...what a collection!
He has to get stabbed cross-wise. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
The guy with tattoo around his bellybutton is just asking for it! And those Turkish Oil Wrestlers! I was actually at the Kirkpinar Grand Final in Edirne in 2019 as a guest of the head honcho. That was quite a day!!
(11-21-2020, 12:26 AM)GutKnife Wrote: And.. what the heck. Some more fine lusting GUT meat......    GUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking hott
Yes gut up right in !!!!
David Chokachi could use a gut re-arrangement with a short blade, which i will happily help him with. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
More slabs o’ ab steak willing nay NEEDING to feel a blade gut fuck AND A DICK GUT FUCK..  GUT UP MEN !

Attached Files Image(s)

This sequence does it for me. Perfect muscular hunk taking a sword in the navel. Does anyone else agree?

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-14-2021, 09:55 AM)bruffman Wrote: This sequence does it for me. Perfect muscular hunk taking a sword in the navel. Does anyone else agree?
GUT UP
(03-14-2021, 09:55 AM)bruffman Wrote: This sequence does it for me. Perfect muscular hunk taking a sword in the navel. Does anyone else agree?
Agreed! Having the whole length of that blade running through one's guts must be really painful, but that guy knows how to take it.