Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Mix
Wink 
https://gum.co/frAYd
Guys here are so very hot but the action is not. Realize they are just cam guys but the action is all over the place and we got gun, finger, pen? The acting is so so but the whole thing while having hot guys could be betteri

Does anyone jerk the mc kirk? Any cumming?
(12-03-2020, 03:36 PM)Stabano Wrote: Guys here are so very hot but the action is not. Realize they are just cam guys but the action is all over the place and we got gun, finger, pen? The acting is so so but the whole thing while having hot guys could be betteri

Does anyone jerk the mc kirk? Any cumming?

Because they are over camera, I have to work with the equipment they have, so we have to work with some imagination and I don't want them to hurt themselves either with a sharp object. So most deal in the fantasy of belly play and acting. I do have some guys that can act the part very well, and other needs some work. 

As for the more explicit nude scenes I'm still working on that.
Hmmmm. Since I posted that, I managed to buy all of them and they're all very very very hot, certainly hotter beacuse of the guys than stuff I viewedt here from other peoples. I look forswards to more from you. Please use the same guys and new guys as well. The guys are ALL very hot. Best actore was slightly chubby guy with gun prop and sword prop. He acted well and was erotic.
(12-03-2020, 08:28 PM)Stabano Wrote: Hmmmm. Since I posted that, I managed to buy all of them and they're all very  very very hot, certainly hotter beacuse of the guys than stuff I viewedt here from other peoples. I look forswards to more from you. Please use the same guys and new guys as well. The guys are ALL very hot. Best actore was slightly chubby guy with gun prop and sword prop. He acted well and was erotic.
Thank you very much and well do so for you Wink