Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bang ! - gang member in distress - execution :P
Just did some fun video with one of my fav web-cam models...

I got inspired by the final scene from one of the "abs art" videos called "Dominic - Super hero trap & torture & kill" (gumroad doesn't have the option to link the direct video page, so if you are interested you can just browse it on his gumroad homepage).

I liked how they staged the acted "execution" scene with a model pretending "hands tied" and in distress...

Of course in my case everything is much more simple, and i skip all the "Story" and superhero stuff lol.

I just decided to go straight to the culmination, imagining this guy is a young gang member who messed up, and now is facing punishment...

I was planning to do some variation of this with him the same day, but he was finishing his shift, so ill do it next time.
I won't be able to work with him during holidays break, so hopefully can come to that in January Tongue

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F9EBUIo...sp=sharing

NEW: >>> (a bit faster "duying" part) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mB9e-Ya...sp=sharing

P.S.: Please be considerate and don't upload it to other resources. Even though this video is free for you (though costed me over 100$ of private session time to get to the version that I liked), I want to keep the option of sharing it elsewhere myself Wink

btw, it is missing impact visual effects (i dont know how to do itTongue ), but can you tell where he got hit? I hope his acting helps to identify it Smile
Nice video, blood impact effects look not necesary.
Awww poor sexy dude, gut shot in his beautiful abs!  Smile Your videos are so hot. And don't worry I never share them.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Wonderfully well done! Right in the belly, then square in the navel, then right in the guts! Great job! You coached him thru it beautifully.
- Derek
Just want to say great job all your vids are hot and this model is the best he really knows how to take it like a man but he could have used a few more slugs as he is going down riddle that belly and chest.
(12-19-2020, 02:51 PM)tilaman Wrote: Just want to say great job all your vids are hot and this model is the best he really knows how to take it like a man but he could have used a few more slugs as he is going down riddle that belly and chest.
When he's on the floor I'd have pumped a couple more low down in his guts, and maybe one in his cock to finish!
- Derek
good points - I definitely felt like the "on the floor" part came out a bit too long, and nothing happens... I am planning some variations in January Tongue
Will try to have him move more, maybe more acted hits too Tongue
I have more plans with him for sure haha
very well built guy, hot abs, hot belli buddon
Loved this, very hot, fit and well built man. I love how he deals with the bullets in his belly. Look forward to your follow up developments ?
I did a small "second version" - not a huge difference, but the "down" part is twice shorter, with a bit more dramatic attitude added (I added the link in the original post).

I asked him to "slide down" faster, spend less time acting "dying", add some more body tension (chest arch, abs contraction etc), so it gives a more dramatic effect of the scene... I felt like in the original version ( even though he moaned sexily), did not have much motion the whole time on the floor, so it felt a bit dragged too long lol