Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Hunk's navel get's ripped (Frank Grauman)

Dude's navel gets totally wrecked. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
years before, the same guy, I think, was younger and did the same scene but it was taken down due to the seemingly young age of the actor. He says the same thing, "Why?" i'ts funny and sexy both times
thanks for sharing this !

Its interesting to watch different episodes and observe the different acting styles of his actors... This one seems to be the "talking" type - being curious about what's happening to him lol. I think it much tougher to put up an act of wondering "why" and "what" and "how" while moaning and groaning from a stab, which is a great job done by this actor!
this video is from born to die
the video so much stabbing scene just like in this videos with diferrent victim and they all hot Big Grin
yeah always was curious to get both moves.
So far i got couple individual scenes here and there...
Probably my fav so far was this actor (from born to die 2). Great acting, awesome physique (at least to my taste Tongue)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kAe6ZSI...sp=sharing
(01-13-2021, 08:51 PM)someguy123user Wrote: yeah always was curious to get both moves.
So far i got couple individual scenes here and there...
Probably my fav so far was this actor (from born to die 2). Great acting, awesome physique (at least to my taste Tongue)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kAe6ZSI...sp=sharing
That scene is also super hot. I heard that the whole premise of why the men get stabbed in the navel the film is super sexy....
割腹
whats the premise then?
This is a spoiler:

That all men are corrupt and have to be punished by getting stabbed in the navel. (which to me is hot)
割腹
haha i guess spoilers are not something to be concerned about in case of such movies :p
Thats too bad for those muscle guys then ....
Yeah, all of their navels fall prey to his preconceived notions about men. Smile
割腹