Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story?
Hey all,

Although we all have different tastes on this forum, we have at least one thing in common.  We enjoy reading stories, seeing images, and watching videos of gladiator/warrior/soldier combat, usually to the death.

I wanted to start an informal poll.

How many of us are male?  (I would assume nearly all.)

How many are gay, straight or bi?

If you had to pick one thing to get you hard (or wet, if a woman) is it a story that you can put your own mental images to, a still or a video?

Is there one kind of moment in a story, picture or video that causes you to lose control and truly enjoy yourself?

Finally, have you engaged in this sort of self pleasure with a friend or partner?

Thanks!  Eager to hear from folks!

I'll answer the questions for myself ...

1. I am male, bi, videos, though I'll enjoy a good still, and stories, especially those by Gutted Gladiator, will get me off big time as well.

2. I generally shoot at the moment of impact, when a sword enters a belly, and the loser realizes he is defeated, and will soon be slain.

3. I have sometimes enjoyed this passion with buddies on the phone, and once by Skype (he was an individual who loved to wrestle wearing a speedo and would always end up getting off in his speedo during our sessions).
1-gay male, fully, me want no females in my fantasies

2-One thing? A video I guess but I still like stories (mostly only if they focus on cumming AND navel stabbing), artwork, and photographs. Paste ups don't usually work for me, though.

3-the moment is not just a moment but there is variation: the moment would be right after foreplay when a guy is fighting, trying his best to kill the other male and then he gets it in his belly button, the shock is hot as is the face of the other guy who looks happy and joyful that he just won; then the prolonged "torture" of the twisting of the blade and other variations get me going; sometimes the loser gets the stabber on the way out, sometimes not, sometimes he might survive and win anyway; I think I shoot at different times during the process, sometimes at the foreplay itself, sometimes at moment of stab in, sometimes later as the guy keeps the other guy alive to make him really feel it good, dialog is best and I noticed many videos do not have dialog but I like some dialog

4-have engaged in this with one person throughout my child and teen days in person; recently found another who is same; sometimes three of us get together, it's really very hot
I'm gay, and I like pratise some scenario gladiator with a friend by phone, it is so exciting, we are so strong enough and so exciting to be enggaged in a hard and delicious fight to death with tridnt and gladius !!!!

To look at videos' fight realist make me strog and hard I imagine me in action.
1. gay, male. Only turned on by male imagery. Any females in the scene results in an instant boner loss.

2. For me its got to be a struggle between two naked males, preferably with a large crowd of spectators. The moment that gets my juices really flowing is when one guy realizes he's defeated and there's no way out for him. It doesn't have to be a death struggle. It can be a hand-to-hand fight or a wrestling match.

3. I had a buddy when I was a kid. We started wrestling naked when we were about 13 years old and continued regularly through high school. After the match we would jack each other off. Did this a few times later as an adult with different friends. Never got a kick out of phone or cyber role playing. Has to be in person.
(01-14-2021, 06:01 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: 1. gay, male. Only turned on by male imagery. Any females in the scene results in an instant boner loss.

2. For me its got to be a struggle between two naked males, preferably with a large crowd of spectators. The moment that gets my juices really flowing is when one guy realizes he's defeated and there's no way out for him. It doesn't have to be a death struggle. It can be a hand-to-hand fight or a wrestling match.

3. I had a buddy when I was a kid. We started wrestling naked when we were about 13 years old and continued regularly through high school. After the match we would jack each other off. Did this a few times later as an adult with different friends. Never got a kick out of phone or cyber role playing. Has to be in person.

You're so lucky you've been able to play around with friends like that in #3 Smile  I've been with guys but never gotten to act out fantasies or anything.  The closest I've come to is encouraging guys to play with my bellybutton while screwing around, I tell them I'm sensitive there like most guys are with nipples, and I let my imagination run in my head without sharing what's in my head.

For me;

1.  Gay dude, only male imagery, and like above any chicks in the picture kills the boner Smile
2.  I like the lead up, the tension, the sexuality, the fight... I don't like cowering or anyone begging or pleading in the fantasy (kinda makes it too "real"), its always gotta be tough guys who play both ends willingly through strength and guts.  I usually get off when my fantasy subjects get off, which is usually after all of the above, with a knife stick or gun shot and some erotic jerking off or fucking 
3.  Never gotten to play out my fantasies with anyone in person, just as described above.  Just through email with one or two dudes, but even then all that did was make me wanna play around with someone in person more.
(01-24-2021, 05:44 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 06:01 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: 1. gay, male. Only turned on by male imagery. Any females in the scene results in an instant boner loss.

You're so lucky you've been able to play around with friends like that in #3 Smile  I've been with guys but never gotten to act out fantasies or anything.  The closest I've come to is encouraging guys to play with my bellybutton while screwing around, I tell them I'm sensitive there like most guys are with nipples, and I let my imagination run in my head without sharing what's in my head.

For me;

1.  Gay dude, only male imagery, and like above any chicks in the picture kills the boner Smile
2.  I like the lead up, the tension, the sexuality, the fight... I don't like cowering or anyone begging or pleading in the fantasy (kinda makes it too "real"), its always gotta be tough guys who play both ends willingly through strength and guts.  I usually get off when my fantasy subjects get off, which is usually after all of the above, with a knife stick or gun shot and some erotic jerking off or fucking 
3.  Never gotten to play out my fantasies with anyone in person, just as described above.  Just through email with one or two dudes, but even then all that did was make me wanna play around with someone in person more.

That's too bad FUG, you're a very hot dude who deserved to play fantasy with someone like that. I follow your fantasy exactly though once in awhile I like variation where the dude might say, "Oh please, stop" or "Please" briefly or even "no" but nothing beyond that to begging. I hiope you find what you want.
I am a man

Bi, but I haven't been with a man for 50 years. I still find them attractive.

Love watching sword fighting, especially Gladiators. Video is my favorite, but I've seen stills and read stories that turned me on Hello Gutted Gladiator).

When the sword hits the belly of the man. I image the pain he must be feeling, and the pleasure from the belly stab. I also love the coup de grace. I imagine my self lying in the sand, belly split open. My killer comes and finishes me with a blow the the chest. My heart is split in two, but I have a final cum before I go to elysium.

Years ago when I was a teenager. Several other guys in my neighborhood. We got into belly stabbing and other combat, always with a agonizing death. we'd have contests where we would try to out do each other in our death throes.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Male. Cis, not very macho. Kind of geek-masc and arty.

Gay/Homoflexible. Into FTM transmen and occasionally enjoy MMF.

Can't pick, all three have done the trick in unique and irreplaceable ways. Videos can most viscerally make me hard but the best matches are rare. Where as stories allow you to take the driver's seat more so it's easier to find one I like.

Unlike most here, my main 'moments of fascination' are chaotic and wild rather than slow and agonizing. So I like bodies flopping in piles and ragdoll/instantly wrecked battlefield deaths. Dangling and sprawled kills.

I have. It's rare. I've met a few fellas with similar kinks, such as killerluke. Getting both attractedness and specific desires to line up just right is tricky but can be done. I also have had this fun with a few of my more submissive and tenuous fuck buddies, including one long term one. For that it's a matter of mustering up my courage, asking for what I want, and finding someone who wants to please me even though this isn't their kink. When I find someone with a can do attitude and plenty of energy, it's been super hot.
Gay .. Male and love seeing guys get it in the guts, preferably knife in the lower belly ... why? don't ask as I have no idea but have had those thoughts since I was around 12/13 ... long time ago lol! I would take it there any day. All saying that, I wouldn't say no to a navel stab.
How many of us are male? (I would assume nearly all.)
Me

How many are gay, straight or bi?
Bi, but prefer men.

If you had to pick one thing to get you hard (or wet, if a woman) is it a story that you can put your own mental images to, a still or a video?

Prefer vids but stills good too.

Is there one kind of moment in a story, picture or video that causes you to lose control and truly enjoy yourself?

Scenes of dead bare-chested men falling in heaps on top of each other. I've seen such scenes with young women, but never men. I made a bunch of stills myself using Poser.

Finally, have you engaged in this sort of self pleasure with a friend or partner?

Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure Sad

Helpme