Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Long time lurker making their Debut
Hello All! Long time lurker here. I've been lurking on these forums for a while, and because of bring an introvert and such never really felt compelled to actually post stuff. But from the December updates post, I decided to try and take on the challenges put forth and try and post something, as nerve racking as this is. My drawing talent is non-existent and photoshop skills are very lacking, so I didn't have many options when trying this. That being said, I play a lot (and I mean a lot) of final fantasy 14 and recently delved into Mods. I found this pose mod while looking though mods on the mod archive and knew at once this would be perfect to post. After finding the costumes and picking a location, I went and took screenshots. So hopefully some on here will like it. I may continue to lurk a lot, but I will try to be better at participating/posting more. (also, here is hoping the picture shows up)

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome. Great post.
THIS IS GREAT! THANKS! Love it in the navel! Love the colors!
Hey, thanks for posting! Imagine my surprise to find I'm not the only FFXIV player here. I always thought that coliseum galerus looked hot, especially on Highlanders and Roegadyn.
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
Thanks for sharing this with us! I usually don't peruse the image section all too much, preferring to read stories, but I'm glad I saw this post. Really good. I hope to see more from you!