Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Messalina
There is a group on Youtube called Peplum, that is full of movies like this. Sword and Sandal. Stabno has posted links to some there. The link below will take you to "Messalina." There are battle scenes, and a battle at an orgy, from about 1:16 on. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Koj9mhjiXiE
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Thanks for the movie. The Peplum channel is awesome. Choke full of gut stabbing movies. Smile
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Problem with most of thse movies, even the ones with good battles or arena scenes, is that....they're so boring. Talk talk talk throughoout most of them and then there's the so called comedy releif that's not funny and steals the tone of the movie altogehter. There are some great scenes in most of these movies but usualy at the start, the middle or the end but not all three! MOst of these are just bad boring movies. I do like the less blood factor though
(03-10-2021, 03:17 AM)Stabano Wrote: Problem with most of thse movies, even the ones with good battles or arena scenes, is that....they're so boring. Talk talk talk throughoout most of them and then there's the so called comedy releif that's not funny and steals the tone of the movie altogehter. There are some great scenes in most of these movies but usualy at the start, the middle or the end but not all three! MOst of these are just bad boring movies. I do like the less blood factor though
I see your point ... No-one said that these movies are great cinema
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.