Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gut spear
GUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!

These fine lean muscle slabs look like they’ve been trained their entire short lives for a moment like this. All willing to just take it in the gut. Proud. Strong. Defiant. Lusting for IT.. IT IS what they WANT.... The closest warrior  is enjoying it well, staring into the eyes of his executioner. His executioner is staring lustfully back. Enjoying the thrust of his spear into a fine proud STRONG warrior side of BEEF... feeling his spear as it jostles inside the soon to dead muscle man’s mid-belly, TWIST IT INSIDE HIM !!!!!! He will TAKE it !!!!!!!! FUCK his gut meat with it!!!!! See how long he can take it!!!   GUT HIM !
The executioner is glaring into the prime lean abdominal meat & watching those muscles squirm and flex, sucking in and out, rocking up and then sucking in hard, then pushing out and then..... Fuck....

GUT UP !!!!!!

Just a note... I still prefer above the navel, but I’ve been exercising my lower abs a LOT for a few months and am REALLY getting into punching myself BELOW the navel... Even used a sledgehammer on my bowels. I wanna TAKE it there !!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Lower abdomen .... perfect for a quick deep stab ......