Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Willing Warrior
I searched the battlefield for any survivors. Corpses of every kind adorned the ground as far as I could see. Soon night would fall and the savage wood-folk would descend and consume the dead. Even if I could escape the savages I would die of starvation long before I found any civilization. A grim smile broke across my face. It looks as if I’ve come to a decision. Like all my brothers in arms that all lay dead around me, I was meant to die on this war torn ground. But Fate, being the tricky bitch that she is, decreed my death be entirely in my own hands. I untied the straps of my armor letting it fall to the ground with a resonate thud and dropped my armored kilt as well. The sun  began its final dip towards the horizon bathing my sweaty chest in golden light. Just then movement caught the corner of my eye and I spun around ready to do battle. At first I thought if might have been some poor souls final death throws when I saw someone stumbling to there feet. A lad, barely of fighting age by the looks of it, locked eyes with me. From his armor I could tell he was supposed to be my enemy. He eyed my fallen breastplate and raised his sword. 
I let out a dry chuckle. “The battles over boy. Your masters aren’t going to give you any reward for killing me as I doubt they even know of your survival. But if you’re intent on more battle I’m sure I’d win,” I said gruffly beating my chest to invite challenge. But the boy thought better of it and let the point of his blade lower. 
“What’s your name?” I asked him. 
“Cato! From the 12th legion,” he said with pride. 
“I am Tytus.” I stripped off my tunic pants wearing only my loincloth. “Tell me young Cato would you like to join me in death?” 
“I shall take on any enemy!” Cato said raising his sword again. 
“Including yourself?” I asked him. He looked confused. “Anyone can kill a man, lad. It doesn’t take much to make a killer. The real test of manhood is how much of that pain you can inflict on yourself. Or rather if your man enough to die by your own hand.” 
I stuck the point of my sword in the ground as my words dawned on him. 
“You mean to-“ Cato began.
“Aye lad. I mean to be my last opponent,” I told him dropping my loincloth baring my thick cock. The boy looked me over and saw that I didn’t jest. I took up my sword again and got to my knees. He came closer and leveled his sword at my chest. 
“And what’s to stop me from running you through right now old man?”, he said with a sneer. 
I arched my chest pushing it onto the blade and smiled said “Nothing at all! I wouldn’t even fight you. But then you’d be left to the wood-folk who would extend your death for days. I even hear tell that some savages like to take the manhood of warriors to show there worth! Or you could simply join me and see what awaits us men in the hereafter.” 
The lad nodded and said “I will join you Tytus.” 
He began to kneel when I said “Abandon your armor lad. We aim for death now and armor will only hinder.” 

He unbound his armor and kilt as well. The boy was visibly shaking a bit but kept his nerve. As he slid his own undergarment off and I got a better look at him. His chest was well muscled and bulged whenever his biceps moved. There was a small dusting of hair between his meaty pecs with a long hairy snake going down his glistening abs to the blonde curls that circled his cock. He kneeled again opposite of me and I nodded to him taking up my sword for the last time and turning it inward. I could feel beads of sweat running through my chest hair as I rested the blade in my bellybutton. Cato did so as well watching me carefully. Then without anymore delay I pushed in while keeping my belly pressed out. The pain was immediate but not totally unbearable. As I pushed deeper Cato did as well.
“Heeeffffnnkkkkkk,” the lad groaned as he tested the strength of his abs. 
“That’s it boy.  Aaaarrrrrggggggkkk- bare it as best you can.” 

As we continued out thrust the boy bent into the blade a bit arching under its painful weight. 
“Keep your back straight Cato!” I roared at him.
“Sir its going deeper, I’m not sure-“
“Look at me!” I said pressing out my hairy belly despite the increasing pain. “Draw strength from me if you need to lad but don’t be a coward! We’re nearly there!” 
A fierce look came over his face as he pushed his abs onto the blade rather then bending into it. He looked deep into my eyes and I into his. There I found something that I’m not really sure what to call. Fate? Kinship? I felt a connection to this boy and felt my dick begin to harden. Cato could have killed me but instead joined me and here he showed more manliness than I’ve seen in battle seasoned berserkers! He must have felt it too as his own manhood started to fatten and stand of its own accord. A dark grin appeared on his face and I admired him all the more for it. The pain in my stomach suddenly broke into a wildfire spreading all throughout me and I knew that the sword had broken into my guts. As Cato’s bared his clenched teeth I could tell his sword had also found its way into his innards. The sword stuck in me rose and fell with my breath as I began to pull the blade upward through the tough skin of my girthy gut. Cato did so as well still looking at me for guidance. 
“Uuuffffgggnnnkkkk fuccckkk. Split those abs Cato-efffnkkkk,” I managed to say. 
“Gods damn sir! Nnnfffff your b-belly looks to be tougher than mine!”
He was probably right as the boy was almost nearing the end of his cut, a bit of his guts beginning to peak out from his bisected stomach. I roared like a beast against the pain and hauled the blade further up my midriff. When it finally reached to my sternum blood was flowing freely from the cut that I would die from. I pulled the blade out no longer having the strength to hold it aloft. Cato’s sword fell to the ground as well as we both stared transfixed by our own and the others manliness. How long were we connected like that? Seconds or hours perhaps? Despite being unable to talk there was something going between us. A mutual understanding that we were both, in every aspect of the word, men. An icy tingling began to overtake me. It started in my feet but soon shot through my entire body outshining the terrible agony of having gutted myself. It filled every ounce of my being until the pain was but a distant memory. Finally, after what felt like a life time later, the skin of my belly spread to allow my insides to spill out. Still though I kept my eyes locked with Cato’s, giving him strength while taking some of his own. I watched his abs part as his intestines bulged outwards staying in a small chunk before breaking apart into ropes of viscera that adorned his youthful cock. The lad arched his back, loosing even more of his guts, as he fired round after round cum. As some of his cum splashed onto my salt and pepper chest hair, I was unable to hold back anymore and began to shoot my own load. I had never came so much in my life! The icy feeling began to fade as my big balls unloaded their last. Cato, the manly lad, finally crashed onto his side, no longer able to be upright. 
“Tytus, sir, I’m going...” was all he got out before he departed. As the pain coursed back in, ten times worse than before, I felt myself begin to fade as well. I fell backwards as more blood pooled around me. 
“I’m coming lad. Save me some-“  But I couldn’t finish as I was off to somewhere else. 
Damn -- amazing story. I can't wait to read more!
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
great story. i don't know if the orgasm part would be possible but i have read about japanese killing themselves by gutting themselves. plunge the knife in at the side and slicing across then up the middle to the sternum. one guy evidently did that 
then calmly buttoned up his shirt. i guess they were supposed to stay sitting, not fall over.
What a great way to go ..... well written ....