Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sword throw in the gut!

Love it when dudes in uniforms get a navel piercing like that. 
From the movie 7-man Army 1976.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
He also just about cut the other guy in half.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(07-01-2021, 01:43 PM)gladlover Wrote: He also just about cut the other guy in half.
True! Smile
割腹
(07-01-2021, 07:50 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 01:43 PM)gladlover Wrote: He also just about cut the other guy in half.
True! Smile
I have shared this clip with a couple of my guys, all had pretty much the same impression.  Pizza Boy said simply: "Sweet!  Right through the GUTS!"  They all liked that you could see the point coming out his back. Concensus is that it is either right square in the bellybutton, or just below it.

- Derek

PS Pizza Boy said it reminded him of this scene he filmed with me, taking it right in his soft little gut-bulge below his navel.  Even a lot of the expressions are the same.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=20112]
Super hot! His pose and facial expression!
PS: I always liked the design of the sword you used, Derek. The fancy handle sticking out of his gut just makes it hotter for me. Smile
割腹
(07-04-2021, 03:14 PM)Male Navel Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=20112]
Super hot! His pose and facial expression!
PS: I always liked the design of the sword you used, Derek. The fancy handle sticking out of his gut just makes it hotter for me. Smile

That was one of Pizza Boy's favorite scenes; he had always been very skinny but by this time had just a little bit of a gut going on, which made it a perfect target.  His sweet spot was in the guts just above his hard dick. He finished the scene with a series of hip thrusts which let you know his cock was rock-hard and cumming when he died.
- Derek

I remember noticing that prior to this Pizza Boy had a very flat gut, so usually when we did stabbing scenes together with a collapsable dagger, most of my hits on him were around his navel. But by this time, he had a little gut bulge protruding just above his low-slung belt. I remember the first time I let him have a good hard upthrust into that gut about 3 inches below the navel, with the knife going up and in instead of straight in, his reaction was so strong I let him have two more thrusts there, as he arched his back and presented his gut more to take it. By the third thrust he was so aroused I thought he was going to cum on his belly right then and there!
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)