Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction
    Hi, I thought I'd pack up the courage to introduce and post a picture of myself. I'm relatively new to this forum. I'm almost 30. I'm real timid since this is my first time ever interacting with guys who have similar fetishes.
I started having these fetishes as a kid. I would get aroused getting mud on my stomach while playing outside. After seeing the movie Alien, I would fantasize an alien coming out of my guts. I would also pretend sometimes batteries were bullets and that I'd get shot in my bellybutton. Etc..
As I got older, my main fetish was gut punching which led to navel stabbing/torture fantasies. I stumbled across the arenafighter blog, which then led me here.
I am very glad to see that I'm not the only one with these fantasies. I look forward to open up more and connect with others on this forum.

(07-21-2021, 05:25 PM)jaygorbellied Wrote: Hi, I thought I'd pack up the courage to introduce and post a picture of myself. I'm relatively new to this forum. I'm almost 30. I'm real timid since this is my first time ever interacting with guys who have similar fetishes.
I started having these fetishes as a kid. I would get aroused getting mud on my stomach while playing outside. After seeing the movie Alien, I would fantasize an alien coming out of my guts. I would also pretend sometimes batteries were bullets and that I'd get shot in my bellybutton. Etc..
As I got older, my main fetish was gut punching which led to navel stabbing/torture fantasies. I stumbled across the arenafighter blog, which then led me here.
I am very glad to see that I'm not the only one with these fantasies. I look forward to open up more and connect with others on this forum.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! You are very much not the only one with these fantasies so rest assured that you are with likeminded individuals.
Hey there, great introduction that I can relate to. I’m relatively new here myself and just knew it was the right place for me.

Nice body - thanks for sharing. Please feel free to chat or ask any questions ;0)

Predator
(07-21-2021, 05:36 PM)XMalcolmX Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 05:25 PM)jaygorbellied Wrote: Hi, I thought I'd pack up the courage to introduce and post a picture of myself. I'm relatively new to this forum. I'm almost 30. I'm real timid since this is my first time ever interacting with guys who have similar fetishes.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! You are very much not the only one with these fantasies so rest assured that you are with likeminded individuals.

Thank you XMalcolmX Smile

(07-21-2021, 06:23 PM)Predator Wrote: Hey there, great introduction that I can relate to. I’m relatively new here myself and just knew it was the right place for me.

Nice body - thanks for sharing. Please feel free to chat or ask any questions ;0)

Predator

Hi there, I'm glad you can relate to my introduction. Thank you for the compliment and for the welcome. Will do.
Howdy From Texas
(07-21-2021, 11:05 PM)RightThruMyHeart Wrote: Howdy From Texas

Howdy there : )

Hi, welcome, relatively new myself and I started as a kid progressed as I grew up. Nice belly and navel by the way ;-)
Welcome to the board! Good to meet you.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Sounds like we have a lot in common. I had pretend bullet play as a boy too though I used very small rocks not batteries which is very creative on your part! Gut punching became a reality for me a few times. And you have an amazingly beautiful stomach perfect for it too! The navel/belly stabbing & torture fantasies have been with me a long time too. You are most certainly not alone!
(07-24-2021, 11:17 PM)jaygorbellied Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 11:05 PM)RightThruMyHeart Wrote: Howdy From Texas

Howdy there : )
When I was in Junior High,  I used to take red water color paint and draw two or three red holes on my chest.   I'd paint trails down from my chest down my abs.  I would stand in front of a mirror  with my hands up.  My chest heaving,  my belly held in.  Then, I'd pretend I had been shot through my heart.   My hands came down to my chest and I  could feel my heart pounding as I went to my knees, then down on my back. I'd start wheezing and my hands would slide off my chest and lay dead on my bedroom floor.