Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
set 24

Magnificent - OMG I love this work. I can’t take my eyes off these wonderful pics. They depict how I fantasise being killed as an ancient soldier, massive hard-on, arrow in my chest, screaming in agony ?. And best of all now I have a stonking hard-on too ?. Thank you so much for posting ??
>>——ArrowAgony—>
As the warrior in the top image dies from the arrows piercing his torso, he's probably regretting that he never even got close enough to the enemy to slay a stud with that unbloodied sword. His raging erection may actually have formed as he entered the battle, a sign of his eagerness to score a manly kill before the initial arrow volley claimed him as an early casualty. It soon became a death erection, though, and he passes into the warriors' afterlife unable to enjoy the ecstasy of his final orgasm.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Fuck I love a spread-eagle death. It's a warrior's choice to open up like that when he's hit, and the message is clear: I'm young, I'm hot, and I'm about to be your young hot dead toy.