Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
The Firm
Barcelona, Spain --

It wouldn't be long now, he thought. The "firm" was coming for his share of the heist money. It wasn't with him anymore, and no matter how much pain he endured, he would never be able to tell them where it was. The money was with his partner, Jacob, and Joa had no idea where Jacob took it. They had parted way weeks ago knowing that the firm was getting close.

Joa relaxed himself on the small patio off his flat. He reclined back in the morning sun and checked his phone for messages from Jacob, whom he hadn't heard back from in two weeks. Joa saw his body in the reflection of the glass window, toned from years of hard work, tattoo'd with meaning, experiences, and stories. He snapped a picture & sent it to Jacob. "Miss you. Hope you are ok. I think they're close."

An eery silence overtook the street below and the windows around him. Not a soul in sight, Joa noticed a black SUV at each end of the alley. Surely it was them, the "firm", he thought in quiet resignation. They had cleared the area and would be in his flat at any moment.

He went back inside and he unlocked his front door. There was no use trying to barricade them. Joa slipped on black pants and waited.

"ding ding!", the coffee machine chimed. He poured himself a piping hot cup.

Joa sighs, reclining back into his chair with the cup of smoking coffee. The morning light shines a faint glow on Joa's bare skin, the shadows further defining his broad chest and toned abdomen.

A comotion of foot steps outside the door, Joa watches as the handle jiggles and the door leisurely swings open.

Three men step inside, dressed in slacks, their white shirts tucked in. One carries a brief case, all three are clearly armed. Two more men stand outside the door, Joa can make out the tips of their AR-15s.

"You've been expecting us?" the leading man asks. Joa nods from his seated position, sipping the coffee again.

"Then you know what we are here for. We can do this the hard way, or the easy way."

Joa nods again with a sly grin, before throwing his steaming hot cup of coffee at the mans face. Joa jumps forward as the man stumbles backwards, screaming in pain. He gets one solid punch into the mans nose before the other two men quickly grab Joas arms, and restrain him back onto the couch.

The leading man grunts and moans, he unbuttons his bloody, coffee stained shirt revealing a toned, muscular torso. He uses the shirt to wipe his face and bloody nose, before throwing it aside.

"I guess we will do this the hard way", the man bemoans.

The other two men have Joa restrained to the couch, behind Joa each holding one arm, Joa is slightly reclined in the same position he was when the men arrived -- but now restrained.

The leading man walks up to Joa, watching his legs to make sure he doesn't try to kick him. Joa remains calm, breathing heavily as he watches the man.

"For the sake of this meeting, my name is Victor. One way or the other, you will tell us where the money is before the sun sets today."

Victor steps between Joa's legs before spitting in his face, and punching him hard in the gut.

Joa tries to double over in pain, but can't as his arms remain restrained. He coughs and gasps for air, his toned muscles flexing against the pain.

"I don't know where the money is".

Victor plops a suitcase down on the coffee table nearby, he clicks it open and lays it out flat. A variety of tools of torture lay bare. Joa notices the spiked iron knuckles, a scalpel, a machete, a curved boning knife, an ice pick, a cork screw, and a multitude of hooks, other knives, and more obscure tools.

Joa's breathing intensifies, but knows there is little he can do to appease the firm. He truly doesn't know where the money is, and there are too many men who are too armed to attempt an escape. He feels resigned to his fate.

Victor slips the spiked iron knuckles onto his right hand. He traces his left hand down Joa's torso, tickling him with a gentle touch. He watches Joa's muscle twitch and contort under his gentle touch, before bringing the iron knuckles down with force into Joa's left abdomen in two quick successions.

Joa grunted loudly, his hips lifted from the couch as his arms remained restrained, before his butt crashed back down. Ten small red dots to the left of his abdomen began to gently stream blood down his side. The small spikes had just barely broken the skin.

"Tell me where the money is", Victor said again as he put the knuckles back into the briefcase.

"I told you. I don't know where it is", Joa wheezed.

The icepick now in hand, Victor found himself between Joa's legs again, leaning over him. He wrested the sharp point in Joa's belly button.

"If you don't know where it is -- tell me who knows where it is".

He pressed the point in firmly, Joa felt it pop as it slid through his skin and deep inside him.

"Fucking helllll!!" Joa groaned and watched as the icepick pierced through him.

4 inches of the ice pick pierced him before Victor pulled it out. Half of the ice pick slick with blood, Joa watched as the blood pooled in his navel.

"Tell me who knows where it is!!", Victor raged as he plunged the point back into Joa with force. The entire length of the icepick penetrated into Joa's body. 

"Agghh!! FUCK!" Joa yelled as he tried to push himself back into the couch to no avail.

Victor toyed with the handle of the icepick, gently pushing it around in a small circle.

Joa groaned, a weird sensation feeling the invasion of the icepick inside him. The pain was more dull now, contrast with the shocking agonizing pain of being pierced. "fucking hell, fuck you! I don't know who knows!!".

Victor gripped the handle of the icepick, pulling it gently out of Joa. They both watched as the 6 inch metal pick slid out of Joa's navel, slick with blood. Joe felt the invading presence sucked out of his body. Victor grabbed his shirt again, wiping away the blood from the ice pick before placing it back in the briefcase.

Joa looked down at his abdomen as blood began to pool out of his navel, dripping down his lower belly before soaking into the fabric beneath him. He felt a dull pain in his navel, when he flexed the sensation was much worse.

"Joa, we are only just beginning. Tell me what you know."

Joa spat at Victor, landing his saliva squarely on Victors torso. Victor looked down at Joa in disdain. He grabbed what looked like an electric screw driver from the brief case, attaching a corkscrew.

Joa watched wide eyed as Victor placed the tip of the corkscrew in his navel.

"Joa, you will likely bleed out after I am through with you -- but we have a doctor just outside to keep you alive for the maximum amount of time. We will ensure you suffer as much pain as we can conceive. Tell me what you know."

"Fuck. You."

Victor squeezed the trigger, the screw driver whirred alive, and the cork screw spun violently into Joa's deep belly button, cratering into it as blood splattered onto Victors bare chest.

"AGGHHH!!!" Joa screamed in agony, his hips instinctively lifted in pain, his muscles flexing as the cork screw spun inside him, tearing apart his guts, and spinning deeper and deeper.

The whirring stopped, Joa slammed back down onto the couch, Victor detached the corkscrew from the screw driver.

"We'll keep that there for the time being. Do you feel it inside of you?"

Joa felt the intrusion inside of him, he looked down at maybe half an inch of the 5 inch cork screw stuck out from his navel. A splattering of his blood covered Victors muscular torso. He tasted iron in his mouth.

"you're wasting your time", an exasperated Joa grunted.

Victor grabbed the end of the cork screw, he pushed and pulled at it. Joa groaned in agony.

"This is well lodged in you, the only way to get it out is to reverse it the same way it went in. Will you talk before then?"

Victor punched Joa, just next to his ravaged belly button. Joa screamed as he felt the metal cork screw move inside him. Victor punched again, and again, as Joa began coughing blood.

"I can't. I won't!" Joa yelled between coughs.

"Very well." Victor said, as he attached the cork screw back onto the electric screw driver. He flipped it to reverse, and gently reversed the cork screw out of Joa.

Joa watched as the metal screw spun out of him, covered in his own gore. He moaned in pain.

The two men kept Joa restrained by his arms. He looked down at his ravaged navel, blood now flowed freely from it soaking the couch beneath him.

Victor used his shirt to wipe some of the blood off of Joa's torso and face. Aside from the blood pooling from his navel, and the small red dots on his side from the iron knuckles, Joa's torso remained relatively unscathed.

"Patch up that bellybutton and you could still walk out of her alive Joa. Tell us what you know." Victor said, as he spun a long, curved boning knife before Joa.

Joa only groaned and shook his head.

Victor placed the boning knife in the center of Joa's abs, where the abdominal muscles split about an inch or so above his belly button.

"If you manage to recover from this, it'll leave a nasty scar", he said as he pierced the knife into Joa. Sharpened to an incredibly fine point, it sank cleanly into Joa. Joa watched wide eyed and felt surprisingly little pain as the slender knife slide into his belly. He felt as the incision cut into his upper gut.

The knife was deep inside of him now, cutting through vital organs. The taste of iron only increased. Joa watched as the boning knife sank to it's hilt inside of his abdomen. The tip must have nearly touched his spine.

"Talk." Victor said, with rage in his eyes.

"No." Joa grunted.

Victor pulled the boning knife from Joa, nearly all the way out, before pushing it back in.

"Ungh!"

Victor pulled it out again, and pushed it in again, effectively gut fucking Joa with the boning knife.

"Ungh!" "Fuck!" "Ugghhh!", Joa moaned with each intrusion. In and out, in and out, the boning knife slid almost rhythmically.

Victor stopped, leaving the knife deep inside Joa. Joa hung his head, watching his belly and the knife rise and fall with each shallow, pained breath.

"You are handsome Joa. A shame to carve you apart this way. I admit, there is a pleasure to it. Such a fine body, toned to the core. A ripped abdomen, penetrated from the middle. Nothing you can do about it. It is sensual."

Joa eyed Victor, watching the man as he massaged his manhood beneath his pants.

"Will you talk, or shall we continue?" Victor asked as he leaned down and grabbed the handle of the boning knife.

Joa spit again, this time blood, squarely in Victors face. Victor violently pulled the boning knife from Joa, slicing downwards as the knife cut through Joa's belly and the curved point slid out from his navel.

Joa groaned, not so much in pain as in resignation, his head falling backwards as his entire body relaxed. Victor wiped away the blood from his face with his forearm, and looked down at the fresh incision from the center of Joa's abdomen to his navel, about 3 inches long and who knows how deep. With every breath, blood seeped from the wound.

"Joa, Joa! What next for you my new friend?" Victor said, as he cleaned the boning knife and put it back in the brief case with the other tools.

Joa remained silent, his eyes closed, his head laid back on the cushions behind him. He felt a trickle of warm blood cascade down his side, he felt as the couch began to feel wet beneath him.

He felt a tickle on the incision in his belly, his eyes cracked open and his head popped up as Victor began to finger his wound.

"Fuck. you.", he wheezed as he felt Victor spread his wound apart.

Victor pushed his pointer and middle finger into the wound, all the way to his knuckles. He toyed with them a bit inside Joa, feeling around. He leaned forward and carressed Joa's face and torso with his free left hand, touching his broad chest, upper abdomen.

Joa watched as Victor's finger sucked out of him. Victor held his pinky with his thumb, and put his pointer, middle, and ring finger together. Joa watched wide eyed.

"Unnghh", he groaned as the three fingers were pushed back inside of him.

Victor felt the warmth inside of Joa, his three fingers moving in and out, he curled them inside Joa and tickled his ravaged guts.

"How much can you take?" Victor said as he continued to finger fuck his gut.

Joa stared into his eyes, trying not to show pain, but wincing and clenching his jaw with each intrusion into his belly. The three fingers slid inside of him, then slowly back out, before gently sliding them back in again, and then out.

Victor stepped back, his fingers dripping in Joa's blood. He admired his work, Joa's muscular body leaned back into the couch, his two henchmen still holding him restrained. The deep incision in the middle of his abdomen bled profusely. Joa looked him dead in the eyes, breathing with an odd confidence for a man who will surely be dead within hours.

Victor unzipped his slacks, pulling down his pants to reveal his hard cock. He stood completely naked before Joa.

Joa, despite his circumstances, could still admire the masculine, muscular body in front of him. He was not sure what to make of the display.

Victor approached Joa, positioning his knees around Joa's legs, thrusting his nude body in front of Joa and resting his hard cock on Joa's chest.

Joa clenched his jaw, his muscles tightening in his torso in anticipation.

Victor slowly slid his dick, wet from precum, down from Joa's sternum, and over his upper abs before sitting his ass on Joa's crotch. The head of his penis rested in the pooling blood around Joa's ravaged navel.

Victor grabbed Joa's shoulders and carefully pulled himself forward. Joa watched, wide eyed, as the head of his penis slid into the incision. Victor pulled himself up, looking down at Joa as the tip of his dick rested just inside the woud. Both men looked down as Victor thrust his hips forward, inserting his man hood fully inside of Joa.

"fucking helll...." Joa moaned in disbelief and pain. Victor thrust out, and then in again.

"Ungh"

Victors hard penis slowly slid out.

"UNGH!" his hips thrust forward again, slamming his entire member into Joa.

He slid out, and "ungh.." slid in again.

Joa watched in a sort of fever haze as Victor continued to fuck his belly, his long cock covered in gore, sliding in and out of his toned abdomen. Joa admired Victors flexing muscles as they began to glimmer in sweat, his hips thrust in and out, his ass massaging Joa's manhood.

Joa noticed he too began to get hard, the pain became dull and the sensation sensual as Victor continued to literally gut fuck him. In, "ungh" and out, "ahh.."

"let him go" Victor demanded of the henchmen between thrusts.

With his free arms, Joa hugged Victor tight, his face smashed into Victors toned upper abdomen, his hands gripping his muscular back. Victor continued to thrust three more times.

His enlarged hard cock slid into Joa, then sucked out "Unnhh" they both moaned.

Thrust in, Joa felt the invading presence deep inside him, pushing his organs and intestines upward, feeling it deep within his sternum and then felt as it slid out, tickling everything on the way. "ughh fuckk...!"

Victor felt the tip of his cock sensitive with excitement, he pushed back in violently one last time, his ass bouncing onto Joa's hard cock. Joa felt as Victors hot seed exploded deep inside him, he felt the warmth and the odd intrusion. He own cock exploded at the same sensation, wetting his pants.

Victor moaned in pleasure, as Joa moaned in pleasure and pain. Victor slowly got to his knees, his long bloody cock slurping out of the incision in Joa. He staggered backwards, and sighed in relief.

"fuck that was good", he said as he casually wiped his dick and pulled his pants back on.

Joa's head fell back as he came to his sense. Gut fucked. He had been gut fucked. And he enjoyed it. He looked down at his ravaged torso, blood splattered his lower belly, the incision in his center widened with each breath and blood pooled out. His pants soiled from the odd ecstasy of the moments. A dull, aching pain filled his belly where he had been poked, knifed, fingered, and then fucked.

Joa looked at Victor as he unsheathed a large katana.

"I see that we are done here, Joa. I hope you can enjoy what time remains" he said as he stabbed the katana straight down through Joa's wounded belly, right through the center of the incision, the blade sliced entirely through him before piercing the couch beneath Joa.

Joa watched as Victor and the two henchmen cleaned their hands, packed their briefcase, and left the room.

The katana wobbled in his ripped abdomen, piercing him to the couch. He felt the blood soaked couch beneath him, watched as the wound in his abdomen bled. He pulled at the blade to no avail, too weak and cutting his hand in the process. His vision slowly faded.
FUCK !

That’s how real men fuck and die. Damn hot……. I want to experience that deeper than I have ever been gut penetrated before…. GUT the fuck UP…… I’ gut pound my gut real hard now with a hammer… DAMN
That was damn erotic .... the way he sliced open his belly and fingered his guts is enough to send you into overdrive .... nicely written