Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
set 39....Thank you all for comments..they are important to me.

All the time great work you present us.
Bravo! Absolutely amazing
Thank you for creating such hot pieces of art Smile
I downloaded the series and then clicked through the pics in quick succession to create a near-gif effect. It's hot to watch the changes from one image to the next, focusing on the movement of the jaws as they scream in pain, and on the stiffening cocks as the doomed studs free the meat from their jock pouches and clutch their shafts one final time on the way to the warrior afterlife. It's at that moment, as they grip their manhood and feel the last load of hot cum roiling up from their loins, that they embrace their ultimate purpose and experience the highest glory of true men: dying with honor together with your mates.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
I've heard about a guy on his back being speared by a guy he's plunging a knife into. Is this on this forum? If not, can you post it? Thanks!
(10-04-2021, 08:48 PM)Stabano Wrote: I've heard about a guy on his back being speared by a guy he's plunging a knife into. Is this on this forum? If not, can you post it? Thanks!
Hey Stabano, 

The one you’re referring to was included in one of Chase’s old posts #592 and boy it does it for me ;0) Thanks Eroticus!

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-09-2021, 02:36 PM)Predator Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 08:48 PM)Stabano Wrote: I've heard about a guy on his back being speared by a guy he's plunging a knife into. Is this on this forum? If not, can you post it? Thanks!
Hey Stabano, 

The one you’re referring to was included in one of Chase’s old posts #592 and boy it does it for me ;0) Thanks Eroticus!
that's it, thanks! His best stuff!
(10-09-2021, 04:10 PM)Stabano Wrote:
Hey Stabano, 

Incredible...Mr Predator...truly amazing....finding this gif image....considering Chase has 1467 posts containing many thousands of images..that you found it or remembered where it was located...my thanks too...since I still have not yet found it in my files.  In the 17 years that I have been creating these images I have made over 10,000 images...They are organized in 12 galleries...so far I have posted on this site only images from the first 2 galleries.
Hey Stabano, 

Wow, awesome!
(10-10-2021, 12:18 AM)eroticus Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 04:10 PM)Stabano Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 02:36 PM)Predator Wrote: Hey Stabano, 

Thanks Predator for helping us locate the gif and jpg images of that double kill. The mutual cumshots after each naked fighter sticks the other in the gut with a different blade are icing on the cake. Hats (helmets) off once again to Eroticus for his bone-stiffening creativity.

Incredible...Mr Predator...truly amazing....finding this gif image....considering Chase has 1467 posts containing many thousands of images..that you found it or remembered where it was located...my thanks too...since I still have not yet found it in my files.  In the 17 years that I have been creating these images I have made over 10,000 images...They are organized in 12 galleries...so far I have posted on this site only images from the first 2 galleries.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae