Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deadly Encounters #7
For the background to these short encounters please see my earlier post ‘Deadly Encounters’

Wacochi is walking just ahead of me as we make for the cover of a nearby wooded area. I take in his vee shaped bronze brown back and the way his muscles flex when transferring his weight as he walks. This is my enemy! he is Crow and I Cheyenne, yet he is helping me reach my own people. As I continue to admire his physique >Thwuuump< What! No! Wacochi comes to an abrupt halt, all his back muscles seem to spasm and he cries out, “Urrrggghhh!!” Then >Thooonk<  “Ayiieeee!!” as another arrow sends him spinning around for me to now see two arrows in his belly, one on each side of his navel. He falls to the ground on his back squirming and writhing in pain and I hit the ground next to him. He is still alive and his pain filled brown eyes look straight at me and, as he slowly reaches his hand out towards me, >Shwooomp< another arrow strikes him in his naked lower belly at a shallow angle into his guts as he just gasps dropping his arm and is still.

I look into the tree line to see who is attacking but >Thunk< another arrow lands in the ground at my side >Thunk< yet another, but closer. I must run! I get up in a crouching stance and run, zigzagging, towards the tree line as >Whoosh< an arrow flies past my head just as I reach tree cover. But the enemy is nearby so I must be alert as I make through the trees. Suddenly I hear a noise from behind me and, unsheathing my knife, I spin around to be met by a knife wielding indian. But he is Cheyenne! I know him! I quickly say, “ Red Knife, not Crow!” But a muscled forearm from behind puts me in a choke hold and I cannot speak. The Cheyenne I recognise is White Wolf from my village. But why hasn’t he recognised me? Can it be that Wacochi did too good a job of making me look like a Crow! White Wolf grasps my knife hand and pushes his naked chest, belly and loins against my right side with our nipples and manhoods rubbing together. He snarls into my face with his piercing dark eyes and says, “ White Wolf know Red Knife not Crow.” “Chief send groups of warriors to look for Red Knife; it is good we found you first.” Then I feel the tip of his knife being held in my navel. He continues, “ Red Knife always humiliate White Wolf in wrestling games; Red Knife always chief’s champion.” “White Wolf too late to stop young Crow buck out there from gutting you like deer.” “But we kill him with arrows for what he did to you; this is what chief will hear and believe when we take both of your bodies back to village.” I struggle hard against the one holding me but as I do White Wolf removes his knife from inside my navel and….. I hear >Spflittt< as he thrusts his blade with force back into my navel…. I feel a deep burning in my guts and hear myself cry out, “Urrrggghhh!!” White Wolf’s manhood grows against mine as it is bathed in my hot blood as he starts to cut the blade into my guts, “Aaarrrggghhh!!” I yell out as I buck against him, the fire in my guts spreading to my whole body. I then feel a hot weight sliding over my manhood and down my buckling legs as my vision blurs and I hear “Die Red Kni…………

White Wolf and his loyal brother cut the entrails free from the gutted carcass of Red Knife, Cheyenne warrior. They haul his naked body over the back of a skewbald pony alongside that of his naked enemy, Wacochi, and then ride off towards Red Knife’s village with a tale to tell.

END
(09-30-2021, 08:05 PM)Predator Wrote: For the background to these short encounters please see my earlier post ‘Deadly Encounters’

Washito is walking just ahead of me as we make for the cover of a nearby wooded area. I take in his vee shaped bronze brown back and the way his muscles flex when transferring his weight as he walks. This is my enemy! he is Crow and I Cheyenne, yet he is helping me reach my own people. As I continue to admire his physique >Thwuuump< What! No! Washito comes to an abrupt halt, all his back muscles seem to spasm and he cries out, “Urrrggghhh!!” Then >Thooonk<  “Ayiieeee!!” as another arrow sends him spinning around for me to now see two arrows in his belly, one on each side of his navel. He falls to the ground on his back squirming and writhing in pain and I hit the ground next to him. He is still alive and his pain filled brown eyes look straight at me and, as he slowly reaches his hand out towards me, >Shwooomp< another arrow strikes him in his naked lower belly at a shallow angle into his guts as he just gasps dropping his arm and is still.

I look into the tree line to see who is attacking but >Thunk< another arrow lands in the ground at my side >Thunk< yet another, but closer. I must run! I get up in a crouching stance and run, zigzagging, towards the tree line as >Whoosh< an arrow flies past my head just as I reach tree cover. But the enemy is nearby so I must be alert as I make through the trees. Suddenly I hear a noise from behind me and, unsheathing my knife, I spin around to be met by a knife wielding indian. But he is Cheyenne! I know him! I quickly say, “ Red Knife, not Crow!” But a muscled forearm from behind puts me in a choke hold and I cannot speak. The Cheyenne I recognise is White Wolf from my village. But why hasn’t he recognised me? Can it be that Washito did too good a job of making me a Crow! White Wolf grasps my knife hand and pushes his naked chest, belly and loins against my right side with our nipples and manhoods rubbing together. He snarls into my face with his piercing dark eyes and says, “ White Wolf know Red Knife not Crow.” “Chief send groups of warriors to look for Red Knife; it is good we found you first.” Then I feel the tip of his knife being held in my navel. He continues, “ Red Knife always humiliate White Wolf in wrestling games; Red Knife always chief’s champion.” “White Wolf too late to stop young Crow buck out there from gutting you like deer.” “But we kill him with arrows for what he did to you; this is what chief will hear and believe when we take both of your bodies back to village.” I struggle hard against the one holding me but as I do White Wolf removes his knife from inside my navel and….. I hear >Spflittt< as he thrusts his blade with force back into my navel…. I feel a deep burning in my guts and hear myself cry out, “Urrrggghhh!!” White Wolf’s manhood grows against mine as it is bathed in my hot blood as he starts to cut the blade into my guts, “Aaarrrggghhh!!” I yell out as I buck against him, the fire in my guts spreading to my whole body. I then feel a hot weight sliding over my manhood and down my buckling legs as my vision blurs and I hear “Die Red Kni…………

White Wolf and his loyal brother cut the entrails free from the gutted carcass of Red Knife, Cheyenne warrior. They haul his naked body over the back of a skewbald pony alongside that of his naked enemy, Washito, and then ride off towards Red Knife’s village with a tale to tell.

END
Did not expect that ending! I thought for sure Washito and Red Knife would either kill each other or one would kill the other. A surprise ending. Thanks for writing this. I'm sorry it CAM to an end but I hope you do more stories. Your writing is unique AND sexy
Great story vividly told, thank you!
Thank you for your excellent feedback guys it’s very encouraging.
I loved reading through this series. I absolutely love a bad ending and Red Knife's was incredible. Made it so far but just not far enough. I guess in a way, he did make it to his village after all - as a corpse. Red Knife got owned!
(08-29-2023, 09:04 PM)Operator Wrote: I loved reading through this series. I absolutely love a bad ending and Red Knife's was incredible. Made it so far but just not far enough. I guess in a way, he did make it to his village after all - as a corpse. Red Knife got owned!
Thank you Operator for your great review; it’s feedback like this that makes it all worthwhile. I am only on sporadically at the moment but do hope to contribute to the forum again.
(08-31-2023, 06:50 PM)Predator Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 09:04 PM)Operator Wrote: I loved reading through this series. I absolutely love a bad ending and Red Knife's was incredible. Made it so far but just not far enough. I guess in a way, he did make it to his village after all - as a corpse. Red Knife got owned!
Thank you Operator for your great review; it’s feedback like this that makes it all worthwhile. I am only on sporadically at the moment but do hope to contribute to the forum again.
It's great to get a response from you! Is there anywhere where I can find you where you are more active? Would love to read more stories where the hero gets finished off by their enemies, always been my favorite kinds of deaths
(09-02-2023, 04:54 AM)Operator Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 06:50 PM)Predator Wrote:
It's great to get a response from you! Is there anywhere where I can find you where you are more active? Would love to read more stories where the hero gets finished off by their enemies, always been my favorite kinds of deaths

I try to respond to all feedback as any contributor values it. I started writing when I joined this forum and all my work is exclusive to it. I originally intended to write just the one short story, The Raiding Party, but got drawn into doing more.

Red Knife’s demise was a surprise ending to the series as I like exploring alternate scenarios. Writing for this forum is a balance of kink specific content and depth of storyline which I explored more in Breed. 

Your valued feedback will very likely influence a future story so that no hero should feel safe Dodgy