Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bullet in gut
A bullet in the gut must be painful and one of the 'best' ways to go. I've mounted a .303 WW2 bullet in a copper pipe so that I can drill the bullet hard into the gut to see how it feels. It's like I imagine a red hot poker to be, and the bullet is the perfect shape for max penetration especially when twisted in, simulating the spin of the bullet on entry. Big boner guaranteed every time. Has anyone on Arenafighter tried this sort of thing, especially with a helper?

hummmm so pretty and so sexy
MMMMM hot sexy scene you have a great body!
(10-06-2021, 12:10 PM)bruffman Wrote: A bullet in the gut must be painful and one of the 'best' ways to go. I've mounted a .303 WW2 bullet in a copper pipe so that I can drill the bullet hard into the gut to see how it feels. It's like I imagine a red hot poker to be, and the bullet is the perfect shape for max penetration especially when twisted in, simulating the spin of the bullet on entry. Big boner guaranteed every time. Has anyone on Arenafighter tried this sort of thing, especially with a helper?
I've tried it with arrows and retractable knives. Once with a partner. Like minded men are hard to find :/

BTW: thanks for the pic!
saw you do that with a bow, and actually shot yourself at close range with same bullet and shaft. totally hot !!!!!
(10-11-2021, 11:27 PM)gyno9001 Wrote: saw you do that with a bow, and actually shot yourself at close range with same bullet and shaft.  totally hot !!!!!
I'm very pleased to receive your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed my vids on thisvid.com. It was such an incredibly hot feeling getting shot at close range with the bullet mounted in copper pipe. The sudden impact of the bullet deep in the centre of my belly hole caused a big adrenaline rush.  I could only manage a few 'takes' before sexual tension became overwhelming and matters had to be taken 'in hand'.