Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Palace Guards Arrowed
Hi everyone,

Here is my latest image series (18 pics), I hope you like them.
I also posted them on my PIXIV https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/94434295

Quote:The high palace was attacked! The ceremonial guards were slaughtered by an unknown attacker. Tyler (left) and Vincent (right) were wearing their traditional uniforms, which of course did not offer too much protection. The two arrow hit their bellybuttons simultaneously. Leslie was rushed up the stairs to see their friends dying in front of him...

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
So nicely done! I love the poses and the appearance of the guards. The one of the arrowed guard sitting holding his arrowed gut is just fantastic! Thank you for this!
wonderful stuff! Love em all and right in the belly button! Best of your stuff ever! Will there be more for this ? Will they cum and the blond stab them somemore or something? Either way thanks
Really well done. Love the ceremonial uniforms. I'm guessing they would wear even less for regular duty. My kind of uniforms. Like the way the pictures tell a story of duty and commitment. Thanks for posting
Huùùù great
Very nice
Good work!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Very nice indeed
Thanks everyone!
I don't know if it is just for me, but the forum does not always shows every images (it should be 18 pics). Sometimes a small, barely visible white box is shown instead of an image. But refreshing the page one or two times usually make them visible.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
(11-29-2021, 04:09 PM)erogalet Wrote: Thanks everyone!
I don't know if it is just for me, but the forum does not always shows every images (it should be 18 pics). Sometimes a small, barely visible white box is shown instead of an image. But refreshing the page one or two times usually make them visible.
I have the same issue. I use Firefox and it shows nine of the images. I refresh the page and it show the other nine. Almost like a toggle switch. Each time I refresh the page it shows the other set of images.