Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just curious...
Following up on the thread titled "How Did You Discover Your Fetish?", I would be curious to know what particular scenario or image guys find most "triggering" of an erotic response.  A particular weapon, target point on the body, body type, etc.  Over the years I had lots of experience filming and doing stills with guys with all sorts of body types and all sorts of weapons, and seen and heard what they prefer.  What would YOU say is your favorite?

Weapon selection:
Bullet (single shots, multiple shots or machine gun fire)
Knife
Bayonet
Sword (any type)
Spear
Arrow
Trident or pitchfork

Any responses, even very short simple ones,would be appreciated.
- Derek
I like something like a knife fight. Several members of the skinny guys like in MurderMayhem100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrxD10J0DQc&t=9s
nice modern gladiators
but better team vs team.
Most of the guys' videos are one on one. it's boring. Teams would be better
(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)sexy_boy386 Wrote: I like something like a knife fight. Several members of the skinny guys  like in MurderMayhem100
nice modern gladiators
but better team vs team.

I agree Sexy_boy386. I don't like just skinny boys but skinny and/or muscular. I like a wide variety and nationality can cross ALL of them. I also am not, sad to say, attracted to fat guys---some is okay---but wide hanging bellies where the abs can hardly be seen at all, big basket ball sticking out bellies are all a major turn off for me and unhealthy to the benefactor of such grossness and laziness and/or addiction/sickness. I wish I were attracted to fat guys because I have a lot of prospective dates in a huge dating pool attracted to me but I am not. It's just that is the way I'm wired and I DO apologize for it. In our day and age where you can't say anything about what you are or not attracted to because someone else might feel bad, I'm sorry, I'm honest. I'm also not attracted to females in anyway so trans or guys pretending to have a dick don't do it for me much either. KNIVES, SPEARS, SWORDS are my favorite choice of weapon with a trident a very close fourth. Not fond of arrows unless the guy comes up and uses it with his hands after the hit. I like a hand on the other end of what's sticking "me" or the other guy. I don't like long range hits where an arrow or spear or sword sails through the air and hits someone after thrown. I like a contact to contact, hand on weapon and weapon in navel Which brings me to the target: navel only I'm afraid. Again, just how I'm wired. Above it and below it is fine and sometimes out of it is okay but I really don't like back strikes. Other strikes that are a major thrill kill or rather a major downer and dick deflater: dick strikes (ewl), dick pinned to belly strikes (double ewl), neck slits or throat slicing (gross), dick being cut off (oh dear god! no!), balls cut off (ewl!), head cut off (total turn off), bullets in ANY way (I HATE guns and bullets don't do it at all so I hate anything to do with guns), in back mostly (unless point comes out navel?), intestines dropping out (reminds me of a gross zombie movie and it's just a turn off), chest strikes, heart piercing (ow, that's just an awakening OUT of any sexual feeling), any eye thing or mouth thing or nose thing or hits on them, nipple hits, and a total turn off immediately is large quantities of blood (a small amount is fine: I think most of this and the other objections come from seeing movies that showed less than more due to budget concerns, like the old gladiator movies or the 1980s barbarian movies---just a jab to belly, moans, a fall, more moans, another stab maybe and little if any blood) and probably more. I also like the hint of sexual cumming or something sexual implied as the guy dies, before he dies, not so much after. Kissing during a stab is hot, jerking is hot, both cumming is hot. BOTH guys getting stabbed is totally a turn on. I know others here will not like most of what i wrote but I dont' know what else to tell them, that's just how it is. I wish I had a wider array of what I liked or was attracted to but that's just it. Being peaceful for the most part, most violence (and it is all violence make no mistake) turns me off, even in fantasy and this is ALL fantasy. The major sexual button for me is the belly button and the weapons are ones with one point, though I fantasize about a trident with smaller points that can all fit into a large navel or a sword with more than one point or a knife that opens up inside the navel, once in there. Wrestler bodies, swimmer bodies, body builder bodies, lean guys, super muscle massive bodies, tanned bodies, redheads, brunettes, blonds, multi colored hair, every eye color, even mulatto or albino skin color are also a variety I like, too.  TMI I guess.
(01-31-2022, 01:38 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:07 AM)sexy_boy386 Wrote: I like something like a knife fight. Several members of the skinny guys  like in MurderMayhem100
nice modern gladiators
but better team vs team.

I agree Sexy_boy386. I don't like just skinny boys but skinny and/or muscular. I like a wide variety and nationality can cross ALL of them. I also am not, sad to say, attracted to fat guys---some is okay---but wide hanging bellies where the abs can hardly be seen at all, big basket ball sticking out bellies are all a major turn off for me and unhealthy to the benefactor of such grossness and laziness and/or addiction/sickness. I wish I were attracted to fat guys because I have a lot of prospective dates in a huge dating pool attracted to me but I am not. It's just that is the way I'm wired and I DO apologize for it. In our day and age where you can't say anything about what you are or not attracted to because someone else might feel bad, I'm sorry, I'm honest. I'm also not attracted to females in anyway so trans or guys pretending to have a dick don't do it for me much either. KNIVES, SPEARS, SWORDS are my favorite choice of weapon with a trident a very close fourth. Not fond of arrows unless the guy comes up and uses it with his hands after the hit. I like a hand on the other end of what's sticking "me" or the other guy. I don't like long range hits where an arrow or spear or sword sails through the air and hits someone after thrown. I like a contact to contact, hand on weapon and weapon in navel Which brings me to the target: navel only I'm afraid. Again, just how I'm wired. Above it and below it is fine and sometimes out of it is okay but I really don't like back strikes. Other strikes that are a major thrill kill or rather a major downer and dick deflater: dick strikes (ewl), dick pinned to belly strikes (double ewl), neck slits or throat slicing (gross), dick being cut off (oh dear god! no!), balls cut off (ewl!), head cut off (total turn off), bullets in ANY way (I HATE guns and bullets don't do it at all so I hate anything to do with guns), in back mostly (unless point comes out navel?), intestines dropping out (reminds me of a gross zombie movie and it's just a turn off), chest strikes, heart piercing (ow, that's just an awakening OUT of any sexual feeling), any eye thing or mouth thing or nose thing or hits on them, nipple hits, and a total turn off immediately is large quantities of blood (a small amount is fine: I think most of this and the other objections come from seeing movies that showed less than more due to budget concerns, like the old gladiator movies or the 1980s barbarian movies---just a jab to belly, moans, a fall, more moans, another stab maybe and little if any blood) and probably more. I also like the hint of sexual cumming or something sexual implied as the guy dies, before he dies, not so much after. Kissing during a stab is hot, jerking is hot, both cumming is hot. BOTH guys getting stabbed is totally a turn on. I know others here will not like most of what i wrote but I dont' know what else to tell them, that's just how it is. I wish I had a wider array of what I liked or was attracted to but that's just it. Being peaceful for the most part, most violence (and it is all violence make no mistake) turns me off, even in fantasy and this is ALL fantasy. The major sexual button for me is the belly button and the weapons are ones with one point, though I fantasize about a trident with smaller points that can all fit into a large navel or a sword with more than one point or a knife that opens up inside the navel, once in there. Wrestler bodies, swimmer bodies, body builder bodies, lean guys, super muscle massive bodies, tanned bodies, redheads, brunettes, blonds, multi colored hair, every eye color, even mulatto or albino skin color are also a variety I like, too.  TMI I guess.

To clarify, this post was supposed to be about what you DO like, not a laundry list of things you don't like.  We've heard that list from you many many times.
- Derek
(01-31-2022, 06:18 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Following up on the thread titled "How Did You Discover Your Fetish?", I would be curious to know what particular scenario or image guys find most "triggering" of an erotic response.  A particular weapon, target point on the body, body type, etc.  Over the years I had lots of experience filming and doing stills with guys with all sorts of body types and all sorts of weapons, and seen and heard what they prefer.  What would YOU say is your favorite?

Weapon selection:
Knife
Bayonet
Sword (any type)
Spear
Arrow
Trident or pitchfork

- Derek

I've always fancied the spear as a weapon. It is extremely versatile in the sense that it can be used in melee or as a short ranged weapon, with the additional benefit of having longer reach than swords when used in melee combat which is typically advantageous. 

The navel is the target point I enjoy, too me it has always drawn my eye - "Nature's Bullseye" telling you exactly where to stab or shoot a guy.

Putting both pieces together, I obviously enjoy when guys are speared in the navel, particularly in two circumstances. One, they have their arms raised to deliver a devastating overhead strike, but leave their belly wide open which leads them to their demise as the spear point enters their guts through the navel. Two, when they are knocked onto their back, slightly dazed and their opponent mercilessly drives the spear down into their belly. Regardless of the specific details, a speared guy should always grab the impaling shaft with both hands, grunt, groan, and squirm on the end of the spear as he dies. 

As for body types I prefer more lean such as soccer/swimmer builds.
(01-31-2022, 04:17 PM)XMalcolmX Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 06:18 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Following up on the thread titled "How Did You Discover Your Fetish?", I would be curious to know what particular scenario or image guys find most "triggering" of an erotic response.  A particular weapon, target point on the body, body type, etc.  Over the years I had lots of experience filming and doing stills with guys with all sorts of body types and all sorts of weapons, and seen and heard what they prefer.  What would YOU say is your favorite?

Weapon selection:
Knife
Bayonet
Sword (any type)
Spear
Arrow
Trident or pitchfork

- Derek

I've always fancied the spear as a weapon. It is extremely versatile in the sense that it can be used in melee or as a short ranged weapon, with the additional benefit of having longer reach than swords when used in melee combat which is typically advantageous. 

The navel is the target point I enjoy, too me it has always drawn me eye - "Nature's Bullseye" telling you exactly where to stab or shoot a guy.

Putting both pieces together, I obviously enjoy when guys are speared in the navel, particularly in two circumstances. One, they have their arms raised to deliver a devastating overhead strike, but leave their belly wide open which leads them to their demise as the spear point enters their guts through the navel. Two, when they are knocked onto their back, slightly dazed and their opponent mercilessly drives the spear down into their belly. Regardless of the specific details, a speared guy should always grab the impaling shaft with both hands, grunt, groan, and squirm on the end of the spear as he dies. 

As for body types I prefer more lean such as soccer/swimmer builds.
Thanks!  That was exactly the kind of response I was looking for.  Just like this I presume:
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

MMm for me a trident in my smooth nude oiled gladiator body! My cock hard and erect displayed before the arena crowd. Followed by sword or spear.

All nude cock hard & erect maybe wearing nothing more than gladiator helmet
For me its always been about fighting naked with a boner, preferably in an arena, against another naked guy with a boner. Second choice for a location is a crowded battlefield. Body has to be trim and muscular, not like a competitive bodybuilder, more like a fitness model. Choice of weapons would be swords. spears or trident with the fighters in close combat with a good deal of body contact. Any hit on the torso would be a turn-on for me. It doesn't matter if it's chest , navel or anywhere else. I'm more into the naked fight, and I'm good with both guys finishing alive to fight another day.
(01-31-2022, 05:45 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MMm for me a trident in my smooth nude oiled gladiator body! My cock hard and erect displayed before the arena crowd. Followed by sword or spear.

All nude cock hard & erect maybe wearing nothing more than gladiator helmet
In most movies guys catch a trident horizontally across the belly.  What would you think about taking it like this?  I've had several of my guys suggest this, taking the top tine in the navel, the middle through the cockhead into the guts, and the bottom through the base of the shaft and the balls.
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

Two of your best pics and situations! Love it! I'd also like the trident middle in the navel, the top one above navel and the bottom one below navel. In one of the movies of Chang Cheh, a guy gets it that way and then the other guy holding the trident SPINS it around and plucks it out. It is a VENOMS movie and it has a few names but one is DAREDEVILS.

(01-31-2022, 02:13 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 01:38 PM)CHASE Wrote:
nice modern gladiators
but better team vs team.

To clarify, this post was supposed to be about what you DO like, not a laundry list of things you don't like.  We've heard that list from you many many times.
- Derek

The classics are always best! Smile