Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shot in Bed in his Underwear
Hi everyone,

I made a small image series, hope you like it!

I also posted them in full resolution on my PIXIV https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98621438

Quote:Skip was lying in bed, wearing only his underwear in his own room. As he was a bit bored, he did what every male does, and started to play with his member. Unfortunately for Skip, he was not alone. Someone bashed in the front door. He saw a gun pointing at his body. The young man was frozen in fear...

There should be 11 images total, if you can't see all of them, or there are small white boxes, please refresh the page.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
try to post five at a time in different posts. This took forever for seven of them to appear and four never appeared.
I didn't have the problem that Chase did, all 11 came through quickly. I loved the work you did on this, thanks for the effort and most of all for sharing here.
Excellent one !!!
Good work!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I love it!
Nicely done, but Pizza Boy and I just discussed a similar scenario this week. He felt that the shots should be a gut shot to trigger the erection, a navel shot to trigger the orgasm and spray of cum on his belly and chest, then a slug through his left tit to finish him off.
- Derek
Fantastic - thanks!
Awesome. Very well done, i especially love how you've given the impression of his body being hit by bullet at high speed Smile
(05-28-2022, 03:04 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Nicely done, but Pizza Boy and I just discussed a similar scenario this week.  He felt that the shots should be a gut shot to trigger the erection, a navel shot to trigger the orgasm and spray of cum on his belly and chest, then a slug through his left tit to finish him off.
- Derek
I like the way you think.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.