Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Lakota vs Blackfeet...many kills!
They never did play well together!

I forgot to mention: some of the men in this image are members here. Can you spot them?
i am glad to see that Atticus took part in this battle. Good work.
I am the archer to the far left and the warrior bent over the log…ass presented to the enemy.Great work!
(06-24-2022, 12:33 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: i am glad to see that Atticus took part in this battle. Good work.
And thank YOU for the great pose!

(06-25-2022, 04:18 PM)Honaw_6 Wrote: I am the archer to the far left and the warrior bent over the log…ass presented to the enemy.Great work!
Great bod! Thanks, glad you like it!
(06-21-2022, 06:37 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: They never did play well together!
SO Exciting Richard ! LOVE IT !!!
(06-30-2022, 07:52 AM)danslenombril Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 06:37 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: They never did play well together!
SO Exciting Richard ! LOVE IT !!!
Thanks much, glad you like it! Do you see yourself? (your face is covered in one).
(06-24-2022, 06:04 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: I forgot to mention: some of the men in this image are members here. Can you spot them?
Yes, I can identify some men who are members. But I’m disappointed that I’m not one of them! - I may be an older warrior, but I can still die screaming in agony! Richard, I would *love* to be depicted in your battle scenes! Big Grin Kind regards James
>>——ArrowAgony—>
Thanks, but I don't have any pics of you.
Feel free to use any of me Smile and love the bottom row especially, wow, arrow clean through a hard cock!