Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales of the Wild West #2
(09-20-2023, 01:44 AM)Predator Wrote: Okay, thank you for that Mal. It would seem I’ve been a bit foolish in trying to stick up for him… That won’t happen again. This has really affected me and yet again made this forum a toxic place for me.

Admittedly I am quite glad you’ve seem to have seen the truth. You may or may not believe me as your interactions with me have all been negative and relating to Chase, but I am generally a pretty unbothered person but I’ve watched Chase continue to be a plague amongst the community for years now and it’s personally upsets me to see all of the fresh new faces who joined the site and left due to be being run off by his toxic behavior. I don’t really peruse this site anymore as I was mainly around for one content creator who recently deleted all of his work and left, but you seem to enjoy it so hopefully this is something you can bounce back from but if not I also get it. Can be hard to enjoy the site when 50% of the talking users are Chase on his dozen of accounts. BestDeaths Fan will vanish and in 2 weeks another account will start posting with a hyper fixation on navels and guys cumming that will have a negative word to say on any content that doesn’t align with that.
A very good story, loved it all. Thank you.
(09-18-2023, 03:06 PM)WarriorPenis Wrote: All those bare chested young Native Americans would wear arrows in their abs beautifully.
There’s nothing like the thud of arrows hitting firm abs in the morning Big Grin

(09-18-2023, 07:37 PM)Operator Wrote: I loved it! The flashback giving a backstory and then to have the follow up with the brutal fights! I loved Levi's death especially and Sawyer fought so hard to survive, but just wasn't good enough in the end.
Thanx Operator for your detailed review… it’s really stimulating for me  Cool

(09-19-2023, 10:16 AM)jim825 Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 12:48 PM)Predator Wrote: Just noticed that the photo I posted got mixed up between Bellyboy and Jim’s reply Confused So I’m gonna think of it as a picture of both Bellyboy and Jim but you’ll have to fight over which one is which though boys Big Grin
Thanks for that image! Those two would be great to see in battle!
Here they are… sorry for poor image quality.

(09-18-2023, 06:43 PM)bellyboy Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 02:48 PM)Bestdeaths fan Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 09:40 PM)bellyboy Wrote: It's always a good story when someone gets it right in the belly button.

In this movie Sal got it right in his belly.
Which movie is this?
Tonka. He was shot in the belly, but apparently survived. Missed that beautiful belly button though.

Sal got it in the guts in many movies. Twice in the belly in Escape from Zahrain, The Longest Day and one gut shot in Tonka, Chyenne Autumn and Stranger on the Run. He caught a blade in the guts in an episode of Combat.
—————————————————————-
Sal with belly wound from Tonka

(09-20-2023, 06:18 AM)Bigbutty1 Wrote: A very good story,  loved it all. Thank you.
Thanx Bigbutty that’s really appreciated Cool

Hmmmm! Sorry guys but all the attachments went south Blush

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello Predator my friend,
thank you very much for your story. I like it and it's great, although a little confusing because new characters appeared and I had to orient myself a little. Who is who?
I'm happy to read the third part straight away, looking forward to it.
You don't need to put on the shoe with "Lurker". I think I know who he means. I was it and still stand by that assessment. Anything that isn't to his liking is potentially shit. I also think he is incapable of giving constructive criticism and therefore I exclude him as a critic.
I can only recommend him the “Blocking” function. This means he will only see posts from participants who exactly match his line.
I hope he doesn't get bored.
Furthermore, I think the only person who can decide what and which stories can be posted here is the founder of this forum.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(09-20-2023, 12:42 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: Hello Predator my friend,
thank you very much for your story. I like it and it's great, although a little confusing because new characters appeared and I had to orient myself a little. Who is who?
I'm happy to read the third part straight away, looking forward to it.
You don't need to put on the shoe with "Lurker". I think I know who he means. I was it and still stand by that assessment. Anything that isn't to his liking is potentially shit. I also think he is incapable of giving constructive criticism and therefore I exclude him as a critic.
I can only recommend him the “Blocking” function. This means he will only see posts from participants who exactly match his line.
I hope he doesn't get bored.
Furthermore, I think the only person who can decide what and which stories can be posted here is the founder of this forum.
Thank you so much for your kind comments Ras. Once I realised it was Chase, in the guise of Bestdeaths fan, having another meltdown I soon got my mojo back.

Of the four boys Sawyer, Cody and brothers Levi and Billy, Cody and Billy are captured by the indians and raised as Choctaw warriors. Fast forward 15 years and fate brings them all together again. Levi unknowingly fatally wounds his now Choctaw brother Billy. Cody now fully identifying himself as a Choctaw warrior called Pale Wolf first kills Levi and then kills Sawyer. Pierre is friend that Sawyer met in adult life being killed by a full blood Choctaw. Hope that helps my friend.