Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
my body just for you !!!
Music 
wainting for stabs and gutting !

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-30-2022, 08:04 AM)danslenombril Wrote: wainting for stabs and gutting !

can't decide if I want to slowly destroy your navel, MY navel really! I own you! Wink  OR if I want to do a quick in and out into that navel a few times and then leave it in there out your bare fcuking hot back!
(06-30-2022, 09:16 AM)CHASE Wrote:

can't decide if I want to slowly destroy your navel, MY navel really! I own you! Wink  OR if I want to do a quick in and out into that navel a few times and then leave it in there out your bare fcuking hot back!
LOVE the two stabs ^^ choose ! i'm yours
I think I'll do both. Use two pointed knives and jab one in and out fast and faster and the other one gouge around inside that totally hot cavern navel of yours hitting every sensitive nerve ending in there, jerking and vibrating you into stiff awareness and after  half hour or so a creamy milking spewing load followed by more and more loads all over both of us, creamy liquidy death as you vibrate to pleasre!
YES PLEASE

just realized amazingly that you are leaning over your own feet under you, amazing pose, shows stomach greater, thanks! You're so fucking hot!
You are one delicious sweet-hips specimen and I want to fucking kill you.
I want to suck on your hot belly button to make you horny, then jerk you off and drive a knife into your belly button when you jizz. Your body makes me so horny.