Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you give it to me?
How would you guys stab me? Would it be quick or slow? Painful? How many times would you slice into me or would it be a couple good deep thrusts? Give it to me guys!

Attached Files Image(s)

shoot you in the chest by small-caliber rifle
hard with a thick spear right through your belly button perpendickular to your stomach and out your bare vee back and move you around iwth it to cause max pain
Either a katana or a spear right in your navel! Maybe a little beneath it. Wow you look amazing.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Bayonet through your broad chest, right through your heart !!
(06-14-2022, 01:09 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Either a katana or a spear right in your navel! Maybe a little beneath it. Wow you look amazing.
A sharp katana would hurt so damn bad! Hell yeah!

(06-14-2022, 05:44 AM)CHASE Wrote: hard with a thick spear right through your belly button perpendickular to your stomach and out your bare vee back and move you around iwth it to cause max pain
Umpffff fuck dude I would just bare the pain the best I could

(06-15-2022, 01:05 AM)RightThruMyHeart Wrote: Bayonet through your broad chest,  right through your heart  !!
To feel the bayonet slam into me would feel so fuckin manly

(06-14-2022, 05:28 AM)gunplayfetish Wrote: shoot you in the chest by small-caliber rifle
I would be so surprised as I died. Feeling the bullet whole in me
(06-14-2022, 03:37 AM)GuttedManlygod Wrote: How would you guys stab me? Would it be quick or slow? Painful? How many times would you slice into me or would it be a couple good deep thrusts? Give it to me guys!
After you gut one of my Lakota Sioux I and two more rush you. While the two have you in a choke hold from behind I grab your own Bowie knife and stab you deep into your lower abs between your cock and navel. Then, while snarling into your face, I pull your Bowie up towards your navel and you soon feel your hot entrails looping over your now erect and creamed cock.

Hey man you have a great powerful physique.
Stab vry slowly with a little knife ...