Poll: What's your top choice of finished story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A. Modern guns and divers
19.23%
10 19.23%
B. Crossbows and jockstraps
26.92%
14 26.92%
C. Muskets and bayonets
21.15%
11 21.15%
D. Ancient Greeks plus machine gun
15.38%
8 15.38%
E. Version without male-male sex
9.62%
5 9.62%
F. Version without 16-17 year olds
7.69%
4 7.69%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Combat Story poll--TakeNoPrizners and timgotshot chats
Hey, like-minded battle fodder!

Forum member TakeNoPrizners and I do written chats. They are all about large scale combat between forces with 20 or more guys on them. No long-lasting 1 on 1 torture, though some does happen in the course of the battles. There are always huge death counts and body piles, and all our stories do include male on male sex. 

I stand by them as balls-locked-and-loaded combat reading material! I've shot dozens of loads to all of them! I want to do the job of tightening them up to optimize hot details, correct writing, and fix plot holes and such. To set priorities, I wanted to poll the membership to see which would have the most enthusiastic readers! That way I'm sure that the one(s) I choose to do first are more likely to be popular. 

So fighters, what do you want to read?
A. Machine gun, handgun, grenade, and diver/speargun team battle to the death. Capture flag and sever cocks to win. Players wear singlets. Queer vs Straight dynamic. Universe: Male death battle sports
B. Crossbow battle to the death between White and Black team. Breed downed foes to win. Players wear jockstraps. Universe: Male death battle sports
C. Massive (500 man) musket, bayonet, and anti-personnel artillery battle to the death. Some sex for bonus points--most guys die w no sex. Universe: Male death battle sports
D. Sacred Band of Thebes (army of male fuckmates) vs Spartans (straight) war. Time travel causes 2 British machine gunners to arrive. Universe: alternate history
E. Whatever you choose, make a version with no sex--only shirtless male death and body piles
F. TakeNo and I use males as young as 16 as "ball boys" in the sports matches or junior warriors in the historicals. Make a version where all guys are 18+. 
Like-minded battle fodder was hoping to read a story based on fighter likes. How about it?